- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 30 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Released: April 26, 2005
- Originally Released: 1955
- Label: Roan Archival Group
- Additional Release Material:
Introduction: Lou Luminick - NY Post Film Critic
- "Chew on This" - Peta2 PSA
- "Radiation March"
- Scene from "Stuck on You" with Rod Serling - Screenwriter
- Lou Luminick - NY Post Film Critic
- Lloyd Kaufman - Present of Troma Entertainment
- Vincent Sherman - Veteran Hollywood Director
- Production Notes
- Liner Notes
Performers, Cast and Crew:
A tale of office politics and its effects on two individuals, told through the story of a young businessman who is initiated into the rigors of the corporate world. This television program won an Emmy in 1955 for Best Original Teleplay (Rod Serling).
- The film version featured most of the same actors in the leading roles, with the exception of Richard Kiley, whose part was played by Van Heflin.