- Number of Discs: 3
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 11 hours, 3 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: March 24, 2009
- Originally Released: 1966
- Label: Fox Searchlight
- 3-Disc Set
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Dual Side
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Mono - English, Spanish, French
- Stereo - English
- Subtitles - Spanish - Optional
Disc 1/Side A: "Monster From The Inferno," "Werewolf," "The Day The World Ended," "Night Of Terror"
Disc 1/Side B: "The Terrible Toys," "Day Of Evil"
Disc 2/Side A: "Deadly Waters," "Thing From Inner Space"
Disc 2/Side B: "The Death Watch," "Deadly Invasion"
Disc 3/Side A: "The Haunted Submarine," "The Plant Man "
Disc 3/Side B: "The Lost Bomb "
- Additional Release Material:
- David Hedison - Star (3 parts)
- David Hedison - Star (1966 Interview; Audio Only)
- Publicity Photos (8)
- Episodic Photos (7)
- Comic Book (8)
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Based on "Master of Disaster" Irwin Allen's 1961 movie of the same name, the 1960s television drama VOYAGE TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA was one of the most popular science-fiction series of its day. The adventure series centered around the brave and fearless Captain Crane (David Hedison) as he and his seafaring crew went on dangerous missions which often found them saving the world and battling fierce underwater monsters. This collection presents the first volume of episodes from the series' third season.
Sci-Fi / Horror / Fantasy |
Television / TV Series