Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Number of Discs: 4
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 16 hours
- Video: Black & White
- Released: November 16, 2010
- Originally Released: 1960
- Label: Image Entertainment
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Blu-ray - 25 New Audio Commentaries, featuring The Twilight Zone Companion author Marc Scott Zicree, Author/Film Historian Gary Gerani, Author/Music Historian Steven C. Smith, Author/Film & TV Historian Martin Grams Jr., Writer/Music Historian Jon Burlingame, Writer Len Wein, Writer/Producer Joseph Dougherty, Writer/Producer Matthew Weiner, Writer/Director Michael Nankin, Writer Marv Wolfman, Authors/Historians Scott Skelton and Jim Benson and Writer George Clayton Johnson
- Interviews with Actors Joseph Ruskin and H.M. Wynant
- Suspense Episode "Nightmare at Ground Zero" Written by Rod Sterling
- Vintage Audio Interview with Director of Photography George T. Clements
- Vintage Audio Interview with Makeup Artist William Tuttle
- 15 Radio Dramas featuring Daniel J. Travanti, Jim Caviezel, Jason Alexander, Ed Begley, Jr., Fred Willard, Jane Seymour, Michael York, Chris McDonald, Henry Rollins, Stan Freberg
- Also Includes
- Audio Commentaries by Actors Donna Douglas, Don Rickles, William Idelson, Bill Mumy, Cliff Robertson, Dennis Weaver and Shelley Berman
- Vintage Audio Recollections with Buzz Kulik, Douglas Heyes, Maxine Stuart, George Clayton Johnson and Robert Serling
- 22 Isolated Music Scores featuring the legendary Bernard Herrmann, Jerry Goldsmith, Fred Steiner and others! Rod Sterling Promos for "Next Week's Show
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- PCM Mono - English
- Subtitles - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Entertainment Weekly - 04/08/2005
"Revisit Season 2 to marvel not only at the twists and turns but at the remarkable performances."
Explore the depths of the unknown in season two of the TWILIGHT ZONE. Funny at times, heartbreaking at others, THE TWILIGHT ZONE was one of the most unique, creative television shows ever made. Rod Serling developed the series around the premise of a fifth dimensioon, where people experience things so bizarre they can only be from a strange, alternate reality. Serling appears at the start and finish of each episode, acting as the viewer's guide through a world of paranormal experience. Consistently compelling, moral, and thought provoking, the series inspired many remakes and contemporary spin-offs. Season two contains 29 episodes, including favorites such as "Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up'," and "Eye of the Beholder."
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 47 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to
write an online review of this product!
- UPC: 014381642254
- Shipping Weight: 0.40/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 4 items