David Crosby Voyage [Box Set] (3-CD Box Set)
LOW STOCK: Only 2 copies left
|You Save:||$5.60 (10% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
by Stephen Stills ~ Carry On (4-CD) $43.86
by Crosby, Stills & Nash ~ CSN [Box Set] (4-CD) $33.09
by David Crosby ~ If I Could Only Remember My Name [Bonus Tracks] (2-CD) ~ $20.68
by Graham Nash ~ Reflections [Box Set] (3-CD Box Set) ~ $56.16
- Number of Discs: 3
- Released: November 20, 2006
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: Rhino
Tracks on Disc 1:
- 1.The ByrdsEight Miles High
- 2.The ByrdsRenaissance Fair
- 3.The ByrdsEverybody's Been Burned
- 4.Crosby, Stills & NashWooden Ships
- 5.Crosby, Stills & NashGuinnevere
- 6.Crosby, Stills & NashLong Time Gone
- 7.Crosby, Stills, Nash & YoungDeja Vu
- 8.Crosby, Stills, Nash & YoungAlmost Cut My Hair
- 9.David CrosbyTalapais High (At About 3)
- 10.David CrosbyLaughing
- 11.David CrosbyMusic Is Love
- 12.David CrosbySong With No Words (Tree With No Leaves)
- 13.David CrosbyWhat Are Their Names?
- 14.David CrosbyI'd Swear There Was Somebody Here
- 15.Crosby & NashWhere Will I Be?
- 16.Crosby & NashPage 43
- 17.Crosby & NashCritical Mass
- 18.Crosby & NashCarry Me
- 19.Crosby & NashBittersweet
- 20.Crosby & NashNaked In The Rain
- 21.Crosby & NashDancer
Tracks on Disc 2:
- 1.Crosby, Stills & NashShadow Captain
- 2.Crosby, Stills & NashIn My Dreams
- 3.Crosby, Stills & NashDelta
- 4.Crosby, Stills, Nash & YoungCompass
- 5.David CrosbyTracks In The Dust
- 6.Crosby, Stills & NashArrows
- 7.David CrosbyHero
- 8.David CrosbyYvette In English
- 9.CPRRusty And Blue
- 10.CPRSomehow She Knew
- 12.CPRMap To Buried Treasure
- 13.CPRAt The Edge
- 14.Crosby & NashThrough Here Quite Often
- 15.David CrosbyMy Country 'Tis Of Thee
Tracks on Disc 3:
- 1.Crosby & StillsLong Time Gone (demo)
- 2.David CrosbyGuinnevere (alternative mix)
- 3.David CrosbyAlmost Cut My Hair (demo)
- 4.David CrosbyGames (demo)
- 5.Crosby & NashDeja Vu (demo)
- 6.David CrosbyTriad (demo)
- 7.David CrosbyCowboy Movie (studio version)
- 8.David CrosbyKids And Dogs (unissued song)
- 9.Paul Kantner, Jefferson StarshipHave You Seen The Stars Tonite? (alternative mix)
- 10.Crosby & NashThe Lee Shore (live)
- 11.Crosby & NashTraction In The Rain (live)
- 12.David CrosbyKing Of The Mountain (demo)
- 13.Crosby, Stills, Nash & YoungHomeward Through The Haze (alternative mix)
- 14.David CrosbySamurai (studio version)
- 15.Crosby, Stills, Nash & YoungClimber (studio version)
- 16.Crosby, Stills, Nash & YoungDream For Him (live)
Personnel: Crosby & Nash (vocals, guitar, acoustic guitar, acoustic 12-string guitar, electric guitar, electric 12-string guitar, piano, glass armonica, hand claps); Paul Kantner (vocals, guitar); Stephen Stills (vocals, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, slide guitar, piano, electric piano, organ); Jeff Pevar (vocals, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, mandolin, fretless bass); Neil Young (vocals, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, harmonica, vibraphone); Jerry Garcia (vocals, acoustic guitar, electric guitar); Graham Nash (vocals, acoustic guitar, organ, congas, glass armonica); Jim McGuinn (vocals, electric 12-string guitar); Grace Slick, James Raymond (vocals, piano); Phil Collins (vocals, keyboards, drums, percussion); Gene Clark (vocals, tambourine); Chris Hillman, David Freiberg, J.D. Souther , Joni Mitchell, Phil Lesh (vocals); Dean Parks (acoustic guitar, electric guitar, flute); Michael Hedges (acoustic guitar, keyboards); Joel Bernstein (acoustic guitar); Danny Kortchmar, Jorma Kaukonen (electric guitar); David Lindley (slide guitar, lap steel guitar); Cyrus Faryar (bouzouki); Joe Vitale (flute, organ, keyboards, string synthesizer, drums); Dana Africa (flute); John Sebastian (harmonica); Branford Marsalis (soprano saxophone); Craig Doerge (piano, electric piano, glass armonica); Gregg Rolie (piano); C.J. Vancston (keyboards); Mickey Hart (drums, tambourine, hand claps); Dallas Taylor , Steve Potts , Michael Clarke , Michael Shrieve, Russ Kunkel, Steve DiStanislao, Bill Kreutzmann (drums); Luis Conte, Vince Charles (percussion).
Audio Mixers: Graham Nash; Stanley Johnston; Stephen Barncard.
Liner Note Author: Crosby & Nash.
Recording information: A&M Recording, Studio C, Hollywood, CA (01/25/1966-01/??/2004); Carnegie Hall, New York, NY (01/25/1966-01/??/2004); Center Staging, Burbank, CA (01/25/1966-01/??/2004); Cherokee Studios, Hollywood, CA (01/25/1966-01/??/2004); Columbia Studios, Hollywood, CA (01/25/1966-01/??/2004); Conway Recording Studios, Los Angeles, CA (01/25/1966-01/??/2004); Criteria Sound Studios, Miami, FL (01/25/1966-01/??/2004); Devonshire Sound, Studio 3, North Hollywood, CA (01/25/1966-01/??/2004); Fisher Lane Farm Studio, Surrey, England (01/25/1966-01/??/2004); Groovemasters, Santa Monica, CA (01/25/1966-01/??/2004); Nationwide Arena, Columbus, OH (01/25/1966-01/??/2004); Pacific High Recording (01/25/1966-01/??/2004); Redwood Digital Studios, Woodside, CA (01/25/1966-01/??/2004); Rudy Record's, Hollywood, CA (01/25/1966-01/??/2004); Rudy Records, San Francisco, CA (01/25/1966-01/??/2004); Signet Sound, Hollywood, CA (01/25/1966-01/??/2004); Sound Labs, Hollywood, CA (01/25/1966-01/??/2004); The Power Station, NY (01/25/1966-01/??/2004); The Record Plant, Los Angeles, CA (01/25/1966-01/??/2004); United Recording, Hollywood, CA (01/25/1966-01/??/2004); Village Recorders, West Los Angeles, CA (01/25/1966-01/??/2004); Wally Heider Recording, Studio III, Hollywood, CA (01/25/1966-01/??/2004); Western Recorders, Hollywood, CA (01/25/1966-01/??/2004).
Authors: Chris Hillman; Grace Slick; David Geffen; Melissa Etheridge; Paul Kantner; Phil Collins; Phil Lesh; Roger McGuinn; Bonnie Raitt.
Editors: Graham Nash; Joel Bernstein.
Photographers: Michael Ochs; Jack Smith; Buzz Person; Philip Townsend; Pamela Springsteen; Tommy O'Neal; Neal Preston; Hans Veldhuizen; Ramona Otto; Henry Diltz; Roger Ressmeyer; Guido Harari; Gary Burden; Paul McCartney; Bob Hammer; Joel Bernstein.
Arranger: Michael Hedges.
Over the course of three discs, VOYAGE neatly navigates the long, rich career of David Crosby. Though he's best known as one-third of Woodstock-era folk-rock harmonists Crosby, Stills & Nash, the man with the angelic voice and the walrus moustache boasts a resume whose high points extend well beyond that association. VOYAGE doesn't stint on CSN (and sometimes Y) material, but the journeys into his early days with the Byrds, his solo albums, duo recordings with Graham Nash, and latter-day work with CPR are equally telling. From the mid-'60s Byrds tracks up to the present day, Crosby's knack for close, complex vocal harmonies, unusual jazz-influenced chord structures, and raga-tinged melodic lines serves as a connecting thread. VOYAGE allows listeners to follow Crosby's winding path through disparate eras, stopping off to marvel at the gorgeous sonic scenery along the way.
Remember That Night: Live at the Royal Albert Hall (2-DVD)
$15.42 Super Savings
Thank You Shirl-ee May [A Love Story] (DualDisc) (CD)
$16.13 on SALE
Love & Affection: The Very Best of Joan Armatrading (CD)
$9.90 Super Savings
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 22 ratings.
Based on 22 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
American Songs of The Revolution & Civil War Era (CD)
$1.98 on SALE
Songs and Dances of Medieval and Renaissance Times (CD)
$2.98 on SALE
Absolute Hits - Top Hits of the 60s: 20 Original Hits (CD) TOP 25 Bestselling CD
99¢ on SALE