Mother, Queen of My Heart: A Collection of Songs Inspired by Mom
by Various Artists
Out of Print: Future availability is unknown
- by Steep Canyon Rangers / Steve Martin ~ Rare Bird Alert ~ $13.43
- Released: May 7, 2002
- Label: Sugarhill
- 1.Mother, The Queen of My Heart - Lonesome Standard Time
- 2.Sweetest Gift, The - The Seldom Scene
- 3.Peter Pan - James McMurry
- 4.I'm Goin' Back to Mom and Dad - Bad Livers
- 5.Use a Napkin (Not Your Mom) - Kathy Kallick
- 6.Forty Years Old and I'm Livin' in My Mom's Garage - Austin Lounge Lizards
- 7.Mama Don't Allow No Music - Doc Watson
- 8.Unwed Fathers - Tim & Mollie O'Brien
- 9.She Sews the World With Love - Darrell Scott
- 10.Thank God for a Mama - The Lonesome River Band
- 11.If I'd Had a Mother Like You - Don Rigsby
- 12.Mom's Old Picture Book - Lou Reid
- 13.Are We There Yet Momma - Walter Hyatt
- 14.Shake Hands With Mother Again - Laurel Canyon Ramblers
Adapter: Doc Watson.
Personnel: Lily Isaacs (vocals, tenor); Herb Pedersen (vocals, guitar, dobro, banjo); Danny Barnes (vocals, guitar, banjo, mandolin); Sammy Shelor (vocals, guitar, banjo); Tim O'Brien (vocals, guitar, mandolin); James McMurry (vocals, guitar, 6-string bass); Doc Watson, Emmylou Harris, Kathy Kallick, Kenny Smith , Larry Cordle, Billy Ray Latham (vocals, guitar); Tom Pittman, Kate Brislin (vocals, banjo); Don Rigsby, Jody Stecher, Kenny Blackwell, Rickie Simpkins (vocals, mandolin); Hank Card, Lou Reid , Mollie O'Brien, Ronnie Bowman, Suzy Ragsdale, Terry Baucom, Walter Hyatt, Linda Ronstadt, Bill Bryson (vocals); Glen Duncan (tenor, fiddle); Keith Little (baritone, banjo); Darrell Scott (guitar, mandolin, electric piano); Conrad Deisler, Nick Forster, Tony Rice, Carl Jackson (guitar); Champ Hood (acoustic guitar); Merle Watson (slide guitar); Jerry Douglas (resonator guitar); Mike Auldridge (dobro); Ben Eldridge, Courtney Johnson (banjo); Stuart Duncan (claw hammer banjo); John Duffey, Sam Bush, Butch Baldassari (mandolin); Erik Hokkanen, Antoine Silverman (violin); Gabe Witcher, Lex Browning, Kevin Wimmer (fiddle); Jim Hoke (saxophone, piano); Chuck Cochran (piano); Lisa Mednick (keyboards); Gene Libbea, Todd Phillips, Ronnie Simpkins (acoustic bass); Tom Gray (upright bass); Michael Coleman (electric bass); Chris Searles (drums, percussion); Dale Armstrong, Paul Pearcy, Kenny Malone (drums).
Arranger: Doc Watson.
Sounds of The Fabulous Fifties (Limited Distribution) (3-CD...
$8.48 LABOR DAY
WCBS FM101.1 - Great Ladies of Rock & Roll - The 70s (CD)
$2.98 on SALE
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!