- Released: September 14, 2010
- Label: Playlist
- 1.Mack the Knife
- 2.Ain't Misbehavin'
- 3.Do You Know What It Means To Miss New Orleans?
- 4.When It's Sleepy Time Down South [Live]
- 5.(What Did I Do To Be So) Black and Blue [Edited Alternate Version] - (alternate take)
- 7.Rockin' Chair
- 8.St. Louis Blues
- 9.Honeysuckle Rose
- 10.On the Sunny Side of the Street [Live]
- 11.Mahogany Hall Stomp
- 12.Summer Song
- 14.What a Wonderful World
A 13-track survey of the last 25 years of Louis Armstrong's six-decade career, this set shows the jazz great in his pop phase when he was as much an icon as he was anything else, although his natural and easy ability to walk the line between what was jazz and what was pop in those years is nothing short of amazing. His late and most commercial successes are here, including the singles "Mack the Knife," "Do You Know What It Means to Miss New Orleans" (especially poignant decades later in the wake of Hurricane Katrina), and "What a Wonderful World," making this set a concise, sharp musical photo of Armstrong as most would remember him. He was, as they say, one of a kind. ~ Steve Leggett