- Released: September 20, 2010
- Label: Arista
Record Collector (magazine) - p.923 stars out of 5
-- "Jonny Lang -- clear pick of the singers on this showing -- adds an authentic edge to the Howlin' Wolf/Jeff Beck Group blues classic 'I Ain't Superstitious."
- 1.Whole Lotta Love
- 2.Can't You Hear Me Knocking
- 3.Sunshine of Your Love - (featuring Rob Thomas)
- 4.While My Guitar Gently Weeps - (featuring Yo-Yo Ma)
- 5.Photograph - (featuring Pat Monahan)
- 6.Back in Black
- 7.Riders on the Storm - (featuring Chester Bennington / Ray Manzarek)
- 8.Smoke on the Water
- 9.Dance the Night Away - (featuring Chris Daughtry / Pat Monahan)
- 10.Bang a Gong
- 11.Little Wing
- 12.I Ain't Superstitious
Audio Mixers: Chris Lord-Alge; Andrew Schubert; Brad Townsend.
Recording information: Aimeeland Studios, Nashville, TN; Bay 7 Studios, Valley Village, CA; Emblem Music, Calabasas, CA; Indiasong Studios, Atlanta, GA; Lavish Studios, Burbank, CA; Odds On Recording, Las Vegas, NV; Rear Window Recording, Brookline, MA; Sparky Dark Studio, Calabasas, CA; Sunset Sound Recorder, Hollywood, CA; Sweatshop Studios, Katonah, NY; Tarpan Studios, San Rafael, CA; The Studio At The Palms, Las Vegas, NA; The Village Recorder, Los Angeles, CA.
Illustrator: Alberto Seveso.
Photographer: Timothy Saccenti.
Santana tackles some of the greatest guitar-based rock tracks of all time, including George Harrison's "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" and AC/DC's "Back in Black," with Chris Cornell, Joe Cocker, Nas, and a whole host of other guests.