- Released: April 13, 2010
- Label: Light In The Attic
Mojo (Publisher) - p.1184 stars out of 5
-- "Birkin's wobbly breathiness perfectly counterpointed Gainsbourg's weary tones..."
Record Collector (magazine) - p.834 stars out of 5
-- "'Orang Outan' is playful, self-effacing pop...Album closer 'Manon' arguably the most moving piece Serge recorded."
- 1.Je T'Aime...Moi Non Plus [I Love You...Me, Not Anymore]
- 2.Anamour [The Love], L'
- 3.Orang Outan [Orangutan]
- 4.Sous Le Soleil Exactement [Underneath the Sun Exactly]
- 6.69 Ann?e ?rotique [69 the Erotic Year]
- 7.Jane B [After a Prelude of Chopin]
- 9.Canari Est Sur Le Balcon [The Canary Is on the Balcony], Le
- 10.Sucettes [The Little Sweets], Les
- 12.Chanson de Slogan, La
Audio Remasterer: Dave Cooley.
Liner Note Author: Andy Beta.
Illustrator: Drew Christie.
Arranger: Arthur Greenslade.
This collection of vintage 1960s orchestral pop from the master of surreal Gallic eroticism includes kitsch masterpieces like "69 Annee Erotique" and Jane Birkin and Serge Gainsbourg's chart-topping "Je T'Aime (Moi Non Plus)," in a procession of jazzy instrumentals accompanied by Gainsbourg's throaty, Gitanes-coated vocals and the pertly sexy interpolations of his stunning wife.