Klaus Schulze La Vie Electronique, Volume 3 (3-CD)
|You Save:||$2 (10% Off)|
Currently Out of Stock: We'll get more as soon as possible
Format: CD (3 Discs)
- Number of Discs: 3
- Released: August 24, 2010
- Originally Released: 2010
- Label: Revisited Records
Tracks on Disc 1:
Tracks on Disc 2:
- 1.Fourneau Cosmique: Allumer
- $0.99 on iTunes2.Fourneau Cosmique: Lueur
- 3.Die lebendige Spur, Die
- 4.La pr‚sence d'esprit, La
- 5.Der Lauf der Dinge: Tutto va bene
- 6.Der Lauf der Dinge: You Don't Have To Win
Tracks on Disc 3:
- $0.99 on iTunes1.Zeichen meines Lebens: F?r Vaterland und Menschenfresser
- $0.99 on iTunes2.Zeichen meines Lebens: Paternoster
- 3.Zeichen meines Lebens: Es war ein Sonnenstrahl
- $0.99 on iTunes4.Zeichen meines Lebens: Il dolce far niente, Il
- 5.Semper idem
- 6.Wann soll man springen?
- $0.99 on iTunes7.Experimentelle Bagatelle
- $0.99 on iTunes8.Kurzes St?ck im alten Stil
- $0.99 on iTunes9.Gewitter
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Liner Note Authors: Klaus D. Mueller; Darren Bergstein.
Recording information: France (1975); Frankfurt (1975); Hamb?hren (1975); Munich (1975); France (1976-1978); Frankfurt (1976-1978); Hamb?hren (1976-1978); Munich (1976-1978).
Photographers: Klaus D. Mueller; Guido Harari.
The third in Klaus Schulze's series of three-disc compilations of live and rare material (all of it previously released in his 50-disc Ultimate Edition box from 2000) is pure bliss for fans of early-'70s analog synthesizer music. The melodies swoop and whoosh like comets passing by a slowly drifting space station manned by dudes and ladies in unisex jumpsuits with long, perfectly coiffed hair, and beards on the men. Close your eyes and you're there. Many of these tracks are grouped into half-hour suites, but at the same time the whole nearly four-hour document can be seen as one solid piece of art, or a shaving from a vast iceberg. Schulze's droning pulses are like the rhythm of the universe, unending and, while beautiful, totally inhuman. If Kraftwerk was the sound of musicians attempting to become machines, Klaus Schulze's work is the sound of one musician attempting to become a planet. The beeping rhythms, like a heart monitor, provide a slight anchor to keep one from floating away completely as this music spins itself out in ever wider spiraling arcs across endless vistas of empty space, but the ultimate effect is near-total trance. ~ Phil Freeman
Official Boot, Volume 1: Stars Are Burning (Live) (2-CD)
$24.53 Super Savings
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 5 ratings.
Based on 5 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Absolute Hits - Top Hits of the 60s: 20 Original Hits (CD) TOP 10 Bestseller
99¢ on SALE
Camp Meeting / Soul of The Gospel Harmonettes (CD) TOP 100 Bestseller
$1.98 on SALE