Bucks Fizz Bucks Fizz [Bonus Tracks]
- Released: July 13, 2004
- Originally Released: 1981
- Label: Sony/Bmg Int'l
- 1.Piece Of The Action
- 2.Midnight Reservation
- 3.It's Got To Be Love
- 4.Took It To The Limit
- 5.One Of Those Nights
- 6.Making Your Mind Up
- 7.Lady Of The Night
- 8.Getting Kinda Lonely
- 9.Shine On
- 10.The Right Situation
- 11.Don't Stop
- 12.Always Thinking Of You
- 13.Noches Sin Tin (One Of Those Nights)
- 14.Via Libre (One Way Love)
- 15.Eso Fue Ayer (Now Those Days Are Gone)
- 16.Otra Noche (Another Night)
- 17.El Mundo De Ilusion (The Land Of Make Believe)
- 18.I Used To Love The Radio
- 19.Love In A World Gone Mad
- 20.Heart Of Stone (12" Version)
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
This is the 1981 debut album by ABBA-inspired British bubblegum quartet Bucks Fizz, featuring the single "Heart of Stone."
Asian remaster adds 10 bonus tracks, including Spanish-language songs.
Personnel: Andy Hill (guitar, keyboards, background vocals); Ian Bairnson (guitar); Howie Casey (saxophone); Graham Broad (drums); Nicholas Martin, Alan Carvell (background vocals).
Liner Note Author: Dean Murphy.
Recording information: Mayfair Studios (1985); Morgan Studios (1985).
Photographer: Brian Aris.
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Country Top Hits of the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s (4-CD)
$19.98 on SALE
WCBS FM101.1 - Great Ladies of Rock & Roll - The 70s (CD)
$2.98 on SALE