- Rated: PG
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 34 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: February 15, 2005
- Originally Released: 1980
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
Performers, Cast and Crew:
God makes a return trip to earth and teams up with an 11-year-old girl who promises to make him a household word by writing an advertising slogan. As her efforts rise, she gets kicked out of school and examined by a group of psychiatrists.
Description by Warner Home Video:
God returns to Earth to reunite an advertising man and his real estate saleswoman wife who are separated. He asks their daughter to write a slogan to help sell Him to the public. A sequel to the movie "Oh, God!"