- Audio Commentary for Both Features by Producer David F. Friedman
- Original Theatrical Trailers
- Extra Bettie Page Feature Striporama
- Rated: Unrated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 11 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: March 7, 2006
- Originally Released: 1955
- Label: Image Entertainment
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital Mono - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Bettie Page Bubble Bath scene from STRIPORAMA
- Bettie Page speaks from STRIPORAMA
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
Two Burly-Q classics with America's ultimate pin-up goddess, Bettie Page! The Queen of the Curves teams up with fellow bump-and-grind legends Lily St. Cyr, Tempest Storm, Chris LaChris, and Trudy Wayne, along with an assortment of baggy-pants comics, for the Holy Grails of full-color girlie flicks, Varietease and Teaserama, produced and directed by girly-pix impresario Irving Klaw! Flashing her sexy smile and gyrating in a harem girl costume, Bettie Page does her Dance of the Four Veils. Then she scorches the screen when she teams up with that "hurricane of delight," Miss Storm, in a boudoir bit that explodes into fetish central. Also featuring female impersonator Vickie Lane, contortionist Twinnie Wallen, and comics Dave Starr and Joe E. Ross.
This skin-baring double feature collects two films starring pinup girl Bettie Page.
VARIETEASE: Directed by bondage-film pioneer Irving Klaw, this exploitation film (in color) features pinup legend Betty Page doing her Dance of the Four Veils striptease. Lili St. Cyr takes a more sophisticated turn on the classic striptease.
TEASERAMA: A hilarious compilation of vintage stag films from the 1950s, introduced by scantily clad pinup girl Betty Page: "Oh Baby," "A Fishy Story," "Evolution of a Glamour Girl," "Dark Exchange" and "Cabbages and Kinks." Filmed by bondage-flick pioneer Irving Klaw, this video also features female impersonators, contortionists and comedy acts.
Cult Film |