- Includes Bonus Bracelet & 3 Charms!
- Number of Discs: 3
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 3 hours, 52 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: March 21, 2006
- Originally Released: 1935
- Label: 20th Century Fox
- Note: Disc Set
- Note: These releases contain both the B&W and Color versions of these films.
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Mono - English, Spanish
- Stereo - English
- Additional Products:
- Collectible Bracelet with Charms (3)
Disc 1: DIMPLES
Disc 2: THE LITTLE COLONEL
Disc 3: THE LITTLEST REBEL
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
Includes the following Shirley Temple films:
- Dimples (78 Minutes)
- The Little Colonel (81 Minutes)
- The Littlest Rebel (73 Minutes)
THE LITTLE COLONEL: In the post Civil War South, an embittered old southern gent (Lionel Barrymore) turns his back on his daughter (Evelyn Venable) when she marries the "wrong man." Years later, the daughter returns with her husband and youn daughter (Shirley Temple), the latter of whom manages to mend the broken family ties. She does this by charming him with several charming song and dance numbers, as well as her irresistible personality.
DIMPLES: Shirley's grandfather (Frank Morgan) is a charming oldster who supplements his income with a little pickpocketry. When grandpa is caught thieving from a wealthy lady, Shirley takes the blame and her honesty unexpectedly leads to a career in showbiz.
LITTLEST REBEL: When Shirley's Confederate father marches off to war, she is left minding the plantation and her ailing mother. Her father is eventually captured and it takes a visit to President Lincoln himself for Shirley to save the day.