Rob Zombie The Sinister Urge
20 copies available
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$8.84 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$1.11 (11% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: November 13, 2001
- Originally Released: 2001
- Label: Geffen Records
- $0.99 on iTunes1.Sinners Inc.
- $1.29 on iTunes2.Demon Speeding
- $0.99 on iTunes3.Dead Girl Superstar
- $1.29 on iTunes4.Never Gonna Stop (The Red, Red Kroovy)
- $0.99 on iTunes5.Ironhead
- $0.99 on iTunes6.California, (Go To)
- $1.29 on iTunes7.Feel So Numb
- $0.99 on iTunes8.Transylvania Transmissions Pt. 1
- $0.99 on iTunes9.Bring Her Down (To Crippletown)
- $1.29 on iTunes10.Scum Of The Earth
- $1.29 on iTunes11.House Of 1000 Corpses
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Personnel: Rob Zombie (vocals); Ozzy Osbourne, Emm Gryner, Evelyn Rennu (vocals); Kerry King, Frank Gryner, Phil X, Scott Humphrey, Danny Lohner, Riggs (guitar); Jerry Hey, Gary Grant, Daniel Wiggins, Bill Renichenbach (horns); Blasko, Chris Chaney (bass); John Tempesta, Tommy Lee, Josh Freese, Gary Novak (drums); DJ Lethal (turntables).
Recorded at The Chop Shop, Hollywood, California.
"Never Gonna Stop (The Red, Red Kroovy)" was nominated for the 2003 Grammy Awards for Best Metal Performance.
Personnel: Emm Gryner, Ozzy Osbourne (vocals); Scott Humphrey (guitar, programming); Danny Lohner, Frank Gryner, Kerry King, Phil X (guitar); Gary Grant, Jerry Hey, William Frank "Bill" Reichenbach Jr. (horns); Gary Novak, Josh Freese, Tommy Lee (drums).
Audio Mixers: Frank Gryner; Scott Humphrey.
Recording information: Chop Shop Hollywood, CA.
Photographers: Rob Zombie; Marina Chavez.
For those who doubted that demonic vocalist Rob Zombie wouldn't be able to replicate his former band's success (White Zombie) when he left to pursue a solo career in the late-90's, the curiosities were silenced with Rob's 1998 hit solo debut, HELLBILLY DELUXE. Now, after a 3 year break (during which time he wrote and directed a horror movie that has yet to be released due to its distributor getting cold feet), good old Rob returns with his long awaited sophomore effort, THE SINISTER URGE. Similar in style to its predecessor, URGE packs more wallop than a gang of grave robbing ghouls on Halloween night - featuring cameos by such heavy metal heavyweights as Slayer guitarist Kerry King and shock metal pioneer Ozzy Osbourne. Standouts include the over-the-top intensity of the opening track, "Feel So Numb," "House of 1000 Corpses" (which also serves as the title of his aforementioned horror movie), and "Iron Head," the latter of which includes Ozzy supplying back-up vocals.
Rob ZombieVenomous Rat Regeneration Vendor [Explicit Content]
Ramones - Too Tough To Die: A Tribute To Johnny Ramone (DVD)
$3.98 on SALE
The Haunted World of El Superbeasto (Animated) (DVD)
$6.94 Super Savings
The Best of 20th Century Masters / Millennium Collection (CD)
$3.85 Super Savings
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 159 ratings.
Based on 159 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Top ranking CD:
- Various Artists WDAS 105.3FM - Classic Soul Hits, Volume 1 (2-CD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- Various Artists WDAS 105.3FM - Classic Soul Hits, Volume 4 (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Various Artists Absolute Hits - Top Hits of the 60s: 20 Original Hits (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Danny & The Juniors Greatest Hits (2-CD) ~ $6.98 on SALE
- Skeeter Davis Blueberry Hill / The End of The World (CD) ~ $1.98 on SALE