Bob Barnard New Orleans: That's Our Home
- Released: May 16, 2006
- Originally Released: 2006
- Label: Sackville Records
- 1.While We Danced the Mardi Gras - Bob Barnard, Opler, Alfred
- 2.That's My Home - Bob Barnard, Rene, Leon
- 3.Mobile Bay - Bob Barnard, Steward, Rex
- 4.New Orleans Stomp - Bob Barnard, Oliver, Joe
- 5.Louisiana Fairy Tale - Bob Barnard, Coots, J. Fred
- 6.New Orleans - Bob Barnard, Carmichael, Hoagy
- 7.South Rampart Street Parade - Bob Barnard, Bauduc, Ray
- 8.Louisiana Daybreak - Bob Barnard, Barnard, Bob
- 9.Winin' Boy Blues - Bob Barnard, Morton, Jelly Roll
- 10.Lou-Easy-An-Ia - Bob Barnard, Darensbourg, Joe
- 11.King of the Zulus - Bob Barnard, Armstrong, Lil
- 12.Do You Know What It Means to Miss New Orleans - Bob Barnard, Alter, Louis
- 13.Milenberg Joys - Bob Barnard, Rappolo, Leon
- 14.Darkness on the Delta - Bob Barnard, Levinson, Jerry
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Personnel: Don Vickery (drums); John Sheridan (piano); Bob Barnard (cornet).
Liner Note Author: John Norris.
Recording information: Reaction Studios, Toronto, Ontario, Canada (09/25/2005).
Photographer: Bill King .
WJMK 104.3 - Great Ladies of Rock & Roll - The 60s (CD)
$2.98 on SALE
WCBS FM101.1 - Great Ladies of Rock & Roll - The 70s (CD)
$2.98 on SALE
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!