- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 2 hours, 5 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 28, 2010
- Originally Released: 1965
- Label: Olive Films
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.35
Performers, Cast and Crew:
A lurid biopic of the tragic, glamorous movie queen, Jean Harlow. This focuses on Harlow's various relationships, including those with her mother and stepfather, agent Arthur Landau, and husband, studio executive Paul Bern, who committed suicide. Baker manages to at least look a little like Harlow, and Lansbury adds some needed class. Not to be confused with film of the same title released the same year ('!).
- Co-produced by Prometheus.
- Shot in Panavision. Color by Technicolor.
- Released theatrically in New York City July 21, 1965.
- Additional credit: Arthur Landau (source writer collaborator).