- Released: February 3, 2003
- Label: Arista Europe
- 2.Someday (I'm Coming Back)
- 3.This Is The Right Time
- 4.Real Thing
- 5.People Hold On (With Coldcut)
- 6.In All The Right Places
- 7.So Natural
- 8.Time To Make You Mine
- 9.Live Together
- 10.Little Bit Of Heaven
- 11.Set Your Loving Free
- 12.Let's Just Call It Love
- 13.Never Never Gonna Give You You
- 14.These Are The Days Of Our Lives (Ft Queen & George Michael)
- 15.Down In The Depths
- 16.All Woman
- 17.All Around The World
- 18.Change (Knuckles Mix)
- 19.Never Never Gonna Give You Up (Knuckles Mix)
- 20.People Hold On (Dirty Rotten Scoundrels Mix)
- 21.Line (Black Science Orchestra Mix)
- 22.8-3-1 (David Morales Club Mix Long Intro)
- 23.Never Gonna Fall (Junior Vasquez Mix)
Personnel includes: Lisa Stansfield (vocals); George Michael, Queen, Coldcut.
Includes liner notes by Lisa Stansfield.
This digitally remastered greatest-hits collection from R&B-influenced British pop singer Lisa Stansfield includes her international hit "All Around the World."
This special edition has a bonus CD featuring six remixes, including those from Frankie Knuckles, Junior Vasquez, and David Morales.
Biography gathers Lisa Stansfield's biggest hits, along with several songs culled from tributes and soundtracks and others that have never been released before in the U.S. Along with definitive singles like "All Around the World," "Never, Never Gonna Give You Up," "People Hold On," and "Never Gonna Fall," the collection also features her performance of "These Are the Days of Our Lives" with George Michael and Queen from the Concert for Life tribute to Freddie Mercury and "Someday (I'm Coming Back)" from the soundtrack to The Bodyguard. Stansfield's contribution to Red Hot + Blue, "Down in the Depths," as well as "So Natural," "Let's Just Call It Love," and "Little Bit of Heaven" -- all of which make their stateside debut here -- add to the collection's balance of hits and fan favorites. The album also includes detailed liner notes with track-by-track commentary by Stansfield herself, making it a must for die-hard fans and an excellent primer for casual listeners. ~ Heather Phares