- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 59 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 28, 2010
- Originally Released: 2009
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: The Making of Coco Chanel & Igor Stravinsky Featurette
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.35
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - French
- Subtitles - English, French
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Hollywood Reporter - 05/23/2009
"Stravinsky's immortal music richly abetted by Gabriel Yared's original score and exquisite sets from designer Marie-Helene Sulmoni are a movie unto themselves."
Box Office - 04/19/2010
3 stars out of 5 -- "Besides giving a fascinating portrait of these two creative souls, often in torment, it also delivers a wider horizon on a fertile period of creativity in Europe."
Los Angeles Times - 06/11/2010
"Here, the smoke-voiced and striking Anna Mouglalis projects intelligence and unassailable self-confidence..."
New York Times - 06/11/2010
"A persuasive depiction of the tempestuous affair of two 20th-century titans..."
Chicago Sun-Times - 06/30/2010
3 stars out of 4 -- "The film is elegant to look at....The performances are well-modulated to projet exactly what the director, Jan Kounen, wants to say about these two people."
Paris, France |