- Released: July 1, 2010
- Originally Released: 2010
- Label: Sbme Special Mkts.
- 1.Deck the Halls / The Twelve Days of Christmas
- 2.Hark! the Hearld Angels Sing / O Come All Ye Faithful
- 3.Joy to the World
- 4.God Rest Ye, Merry Gentlemen
- 5.Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer / Frosty the Snowman
- 7.Do You Hear What I Hear?
- 8.Cantique De Noel (O Holy Night)
- 9.Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring
- 10.Auld Lang Syne [Freedom Mix] - (remix)
Personnel: Kenny G (arranger, soprano & tenor saxophone); William Ross, Jorge Calandrelli (conductor); Ramon Stagnaro (nylon string guitar); Randy Waldman (piano); Walter Afanasieff (keyboards, programming); Greg Phillinganes (keyboards); Nathan East (bass); Vinnie Colaiuta (drums); Paulinho Da costa (percussion); Josh Blinder, Greg Bleck, Robert Conley (programming).
Producers: Kenny G, Dave Foxx, Lou Simon.
WISHES was nominated for the 2004 Grammy Award for Best Pop Instrumental Album.
Photographer: Lyndie Benson.
Arranger: Kenny G.
Wishes: A Holiday Album, Kenny G's 2002 seasonal record, is Kenny G's third Christmas album, following Faith: A Holiday Album by just three years. By now the sound was familiar: some of the carols swung, some were sweet and soothing, all are melodic, all serve as a smooth soundtrack for a festive occasion. What distinguishes Wishes: A Holiday Album from its predecessors is a slight reliance on medleys -- there are three here, including a lively blend of "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" and "Frosty the Snowman" -- but, apart from the odd sample-ridden patriotic mash-up "Auld Lang Syne (Freedom Mix)," there are no real surprises: it's all cheerful seasonal music, as familiar and cozy as an old reindeer sweater. ~ Stephen Thomas Erlewine