Smash Mouth All Star Smash Hits
Only 5 copies left
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$7.79 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$1.20 (13% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: August 23, 2005
- Originally Released: 2005
- Label: Interscope Records
- $1.29 on iTunes1.All Star
- $1.29 on iTunes2.Walkin' On The Sun
- $0.99 on iTunes3.Flo
- $0.99 on iTunes4.Beer Goggles
- $1.29 on iTunes5.Why Can't We Be Friends
- $0.99 on iTunes6.Diggin' Your Scene
- $0.99 on iTunes7.Waste
- $1.29 on iTunes8.Then The Morning Comes
- $1.29 on iTunes9.Come On, Come On
- $1.29 on iTunes10.Can't Get Enough Of You Baby
- $0.99 on iTunes11.Every Word Means No
- $0.99 on iTunes12.Better Do It Right
- $0.99 on iTunes13.Do It Again
- $0.99 on iTunes14.Holiday In My Head
- $1.29 on iTunes15.Pacific Coast Party
- $1.29 on iTunes16.I'm A Believer
- $0.99 on iTunes17.Ain't No Mystery
- $0.99 on iTunes18.Hang On
- $0.99 on iTunes19.Always Gets Her Way
- $0.99 on iTunes20.Getting Better
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Smash Mouth: Paul DeLisle (bass guitar); Greg Camp, Michael Urbano, Steve Harwell.
Personnel: Steve Harwell (vocals); Greg Camp (guitar, background vocals); Michael Urbano (drums, programming); Paul DeLisle (background vocals).
Photographer: Kelly Castro.
San Jose, California's Smash Mouth first hit the mainstream with 1997's "Walkin' on the Sun," a groove-heavy, '60s-inspired tune (replete with singer Steve Harwell's faux-British accent) that made the quartet instant rock-radio fixtures. Those who thought the pop-punk band couldn't top that initial hit were proven wrong by 1999's catchy and utterly inescapable "All Star," which became perpetually in demand at sporting events. This best-of collection features both of those singles, and many more energetic, party-ready anthems. There's a notable number of covers on ALL STAR SMASH HITS, including a ska-tinged take on War's "Why Can't We Be Friends," a driving rendition of Let's Active's "Every Word Means No," and a faithful version of the Neil Diamond-penned Monkees classic "I'm a Believer" from the animated blockbuster SHREK. In fact, literally half of the tunes on this 20-song set were featured on movie soundtracks. To find out exactly what made Smash Mouth so popular, listeners need only hear this fun, highly accessible compilation.
The Best of 90's Rock - 20th Century Masters / Millennium... (CD)
$15.43 Super Savings
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 16 ratings.
Based on 16 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Absolute Hits - Top Hits of the 60s: 20 Original Hits (CD) TOP 25 Bestselling CD
99¢ on SALE
Will You Love Me Tomorrow: The Girl Groups of 50s & 60s... (CD) TOP 25 Bestselling CD
$6.98 on SALE
Camp Meeting / Soul of The Gospel Harmonettes (CD) TOP 25 Bestselling CD
$1.98 on SALE