- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 16 minutes
- Video: Color
- Originally Released: 1950
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Warner Night at the Movies (1950)
- Short subjects gallery:
- Vintage newsreel
- Joe McDoakes comedy short - So You Want a Raise
- Classic cartoon - It's Hummer Time
- Trailers of Montana and 1950's Chain Lightning
- Bonus gallery of Santa Fe Trail
- Series western shorts: Oklahoma Outlaws, Wagon Wheels West and Gun to Gun
- Dual Layer
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Subtitles - English, French
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Paul E. Burns,
Maudie Prickett &
James R. Webb,
Borden Chase &
Director of Photography:
A light story of an Australian sheep herder who moves to the plains of Montana only to face the ire of a wealthy cattle wife. A singing cowboy movie which captures the romance of the big Hollywood western epics. Includes such ditties as "I Reckon I'm Falling in Love" and "Cielito Lindo."
Errol Flynn plays an Australian sheepherder who comes into conflict with cattle ranchers in Montana when he decides to move into their territory.
- Color by Technicolor. Shot at Calbasas Ranch.
- Additional cast: Charles Irwin (MacKenzie), Nacho Galindo (Pedro), Billy Vincent (Baker), and Warren Jackson (Curley Bennett).
- Additional credits: Gene Lewis (dialogue director), Oren Haglund (assistant director), and Lou Baum (unit manager).
- "Reckon I'm in Love" composed by Mack David, Al Hoffman, and Jerry Livingston.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 11 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to
write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 65,891
- UPC: 085391188223
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item