- Released: July 27, 1999
- Originally Released: 1999
- Label: Varese Fontana
- 1.I Met Him on a Sunday
- 2.Dedicated to the One I Love
- 3.Look-A-Here Baby
- 4.Tonight's the Night
- 5.Will You Love Me Tomorrow
- 7.Mama Said
- 8.What a Sweet Thing That Was
- 9.A Thing of the Past
- 10.Big John
- 11.Baby It's You
- 12.Things I Want to Hear, The (Pretty Words)
- 13.Soldier Boy
- 14.Welcome Home Baby
- 15.Stop the Music
- 16.It's Love That Really Counts
- 17.Everybody Loves a Lover
- 18.Foolish Little Girl
- 19.Don't Say Goodnight and Mean Goodbye
- 20.What Does a Girl Do?
- 21.Tonight You're Gonna Fall in Love With Me
- 22.Sha La La
- 23.His Lips Get in the Way
- 24.Thank You Baby
- 25.Maybe Tonight
- 26.Baby It's You - (stereo, bonus track)
Compilation producers: Cary E. Mansfield, Mike Rogogna.
Includes liner notes by Mike Rogogna.
Digitally remastered by by Marty Wekser.
Liner Note Author: Mike Ragogna.
Director: Stan Green.
Arrangers: Alpa; Stan Green; Bill Ramal; Horace Ott; Teacho Wiltshire; Van McCoy; Burt Bacharach; Bert Keyes; Carole King.
An excellent 26-song single-disc collection that has all of the significant hits and several very fine low-charting 45s and B-sides. Some good tracks are missing, however, notably "Putty" (which the Yardbirds covered) and Goffin-King's "Make the Night a Little Longer." Rhino's Anthology double LP still has a tiny edge in song selection if you can find it, but if you're not real picky this is certainly a quality summary of their career highlights. There are also a few items that don't show up on all the best-ofs, like the 1961 B-side "The Things I Want to Hear" and the small 1964 hit "Thank You, Baby." ~ Richie Unterberger