- Theatrical Trailers
- 2 Deleted Scenes
- Photo Gallery
- Audio Commentary
- Widescreen (Anamorphic)
- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 30 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: May 6, 2003
- Originally Released: 1981
- Label: Elite Entertainment
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Single Side - Dual Layer
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.78
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Additional Release Material:
- Audio Commentary: Michael Laughlin - Director
- Original Theatrical Trailer (U.S.)
- Original Theatrical Trailer (Australia)
- Interactive Menus: Full-Motion Menus
Performers, Cast and Crew:
New York Times - 10/16/1981
"...A very fond and painstaking reincarnation....A small, original, offbeat film..."
Description by OLDIES.com:
It is a quiet, peaceful town where nothing ever happens ... until a brutal serial killer begins a terrifying campaign targeting local teens. The killer's signature is the horrible mutilation of the victims.
As fear mounts, law enforcement officer John Brady is inexorably drawn to the high school's psychology department where he suspects he will find the killer. There is something sinister about the department's research program on behavioral control and Brady is determined to uncover it. His determination takes on a more desperate and personal nature when he finds his son has unwittingly become involved in the experiments.
A young girl is brutally attacked by a maniac and her date is slain as Galesburg College becomes the focus of a series of murders.