- Released: October 26, 2009
- Label: J-Records
- 1.It's The Same Old Song
- 2.My Cherie Amour - (with Stevie Wonder)
- 3.You Make Me Feel Brand New - (with Mary J. Blige)
- 4.(Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher And Higher
- 5.Tracks Of My Tears - (with Smokey Robinson)
- 6.Let It Be Me - (with Jennifer Hudson)
- 7.Rainy Night In Georgia
- 8.What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted
- 9.Love Train
- 10.You've Really Got A Hold On Me
- 11.Wonderful World
- 12.If You Don't Know Me By Now
- 13.Just My Imagination
Personnel: Anatoly Rosinsky, Searmi Park, Phillip Levy , Julie Gigante, Roger Wilkie, Roy Brewer (violin); Marlow Fisher, Karen Elaine, Robert Brophy, Dave Walther (viola); The New Memphis Strings (strings).
Liner Note Authors: Arnold Stiefel; Rod Stewart.
Photographer: Mark Seliger.
Arrangers: Howard Drossin; Willie Mitchell.
Continuing his stroll through pop's backpages, Rod Stewart moves on from "The Great Rock Classics of Our Time" and dives into the SOULBOOK, shorthand for all the great Motown and soul songs that still are in heavy rotation on oldies radio well into the new millennium. Rod doesn't spend much time with the soul and blues singers so influential on him, choosing instead to run through a bunch of Motown hits - a full six of the 13 songs here are from the Motor City - adding a couple of smooth soul hits from the early '70s, plus Chuck Jackson & Maxine Brown's "Let It Be Me" which gives him an opportunity to duet with Jennifer Hudson. All this is firmly within Stewart's wheelhouse.