Queen Greatest Hits, Vols. 1 & 2 (2-CD)
|LABOR DAY SALE:||$16.51 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$3.47 (17% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Number of Discs: 2
- Released: November 7, 1995
- Label: Hollywood Records
Q - 10/00, p.155Included in Q's "Best Best Of... Albums Of All Time" - "...Love Queen's pomp or loathe their nutty excesses, you can't ignore them, not in this quantity. And not a soul in the world does not have a favorite here."
Tracks on Disc 1:
- 1.Bohemian Rhapsody
- 2.Another One Bites the Dust
- 3.Killer Queen
- 4.Fat Bottomed Girls
- 5.Bicycle Race
- 6.You're My Best Friend
- 7.Don't Stop Me Now
- 8.Save Me
- 9.Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- 10.Somebody to Love
- 11.Now I'm Here
- 12.Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy
- 13.Play the Game
- 15.Seven Seas of Rhye
- 16.We Will Rock You
- 17.We Are the Champions
Tracks on Disc 2:
- 1.A Kind of Magic
- 2.Under Pressure
- 3.Radio Ga Ga
- 4.I Want It All
- 5.I Want to Break Free
- 7.It's a Hard Life
- 9.Who Wants to Live Forever
- 11.The Miracle
- 12.I'm Going Slightly Mad
- 13.The Invisible Man
- 14.Hammer to Fall
- 15.Friends Will Be Friends
- 16.The Show Must Go On
- 17.One Vision
Queen: Freddie Mercury, Brian May, Roger Taylor, John Deacon.
Producers include: Queen, Roy Thomas Baker, Mack, David Bowie, David Richards.
Includes liner notes Jim Jenkins and Jacky Smith.
Liner Note Author: Jim Jenkins.
Unknown Contributor Roles: John Deacon ; Roger Taylor ; Brian May; Freddie Mercury.
Queen began life in 1972, formed by guitarist Brian May, drummer Roger Taylor, and bassist Tim Staffell. When Staffell left, May and Taylor elected to form a new band with vocalist Freddie Mercury. Bassist John Deacon completed the lineup. Their self-titled debut fused 70s glam and late 60s heavy rock, and their second album fulfilled their early promise. SHEER HEART ATTACK consolidated their commercial standing. In 1975, they completed the seven-minute mini-opera "Bohemian Rhapsody." The startlingly unique track topped the UK charts for an astonishing nine weeks. The attendant album, A NIGHT AT THE OPERA reached number 1 in the UK and hit the US Top 5. A DAY AT THE RACES continued the bombast, the catchy "Somebody To Love" and anthemic "We Are The Champions" both reaching number 2 in the UK. Queen varied their formula with the 50s-style "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" and the disco-influenced "Another One Bites The Dust." In late 1981, Queen were back at number 1 in the UK with "Under Pressure," a collaboration with David Bowie. In 1991, INNUENDO entered the UK charts at number 1. Sadly, the group's career effectively ended with the death of Mercury on 24 November 1991.
Saturday Night Live - Lost & Found: SNL in the 80s (DVD)
$4.98 on SALE
Out of StockSave for Later
Hungarian Rhapsody: Live in Budapest (Blu-ray + 2-CD)
$15.98 on SALE
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 223 ratings.
Based on 223 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
- ABBA Gold: Greatest Hits [Deluxe Edition] (3-CD) ~ $30.60 LABOR DAY
- Aerosmith Devil's Got a New Disguise: The Very Best of Aerosmith (CD) ~ $7.18
- Arthur Alexander The Greatest (CD) ~ $17.09
- Blue Collar Comedy Tour The Best Of Blue Collar Comedy (2-CD) ~ $12.58
- Brooks & Dunn Brooks and Dunn - The Greatest Hits Video Collection (DVD) ~ $12.50 LABOR DAY
Top ranking titles in the Pop / Rock genre:
- Various Artists Sounds of The Fabulous Fifties (Limited Distribution) (3-CD Box Set) ~ $8.48 LABOR DAY
- Various Artists Extreme Hits - The Sixties, Volume 2: 20 Original Hits (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Various Artists Get It On: The Seventies DVD Jukebox ~ $2.38 on SALE
- Various Artists WCBS FM101.1 - Great Ladies of Rock & Roll - The 70s (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Jimmy Buffett Down To Earth / High Cumberland Jubilee (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE