Bay City Rollers The Definitive Collection
Only 4 copies left
|You Save:||$2.01 (25% Off)|
or Mix & Match 10 CDs for $49.90
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- by Leif Garrett ~ The Leif Garrett Collection ~ $5.97 (Save 25%)
- by Bay City Rollers ~ Rock 'n' Rollers: The Best of the Bay City Rollers (2-CD) ~ $9.90
- by Bay City Rollers ~ The Very Best of Bay City Rollers ~ $8.29
- Released: February 8, 2000
- Originally Released: 2000
- Label: Sbme Special Mkts.
- 1.Saturday Night
- 2.Keep On Dancing (Single Version)
- 3.Remember (Single Verison)
- 5.Summer Love Sensation
- 6.Bye Bye Baby
- 7.Give A Little Bit
- 8.All Of Me Loves All Of You
- 9.Money Honey
- 10.Love Me Like I Love You
- 11.Rock And Roll Love Letter
- 12.I Only Want To Be With You
- 13.Yesterday's Hero (Single Version)
- 14.Rock'n Roller
- 15.Dedication (Single Version)
- 16.It's A Game
- 17.You Made Me Believe In Magic
- 18.The Way I Feel Tonight
- 19.Turn On The Radio (Single Version)
- 20.Wouldn't You Like It
Personnel includes: Leslie McKeown, Stuart "Woody" Wood, Derek Longmuir, Alan Longmuir, Eric Faulkner, Ian Mitchell, Pat McGlynn.
Producers include: Bill Martin, Phil Coulter, Phil Wainman, Muff Winwood, Johnathan King.
Includes liner notes by Lisa Sutton.
Digitally remastered by Seth Foster (Sony Music Studios, New York, New York).
Although it took 10 years for five Edinburgh teens to achieve U.S. success, the Bay City Rollers finally exploded in a big way in early 1976. Though their successful run would be short-lived, the band released a string of notable pop singles that are collected here.
After hitting the UK charts, the group played on the debut of "Howard Cosell's Saturday Night Live." This was their equivalent to the Beatles' "Ed Sullivan Show" appearance, and "Saturday Night" shot to No.1. "Money Honey," another U.S. smash, is slightly heavier with a great guitar riff. "Rock and Roll Love Letter" and "Yesterday's Hero" are upbeat, fun and danceable tracks, while "Rock 'N Roller" features the Rollers trading vocals on their most rocking tune. The band's third vocalist, Duncan Faure, turns in a fine, John Waite-like performance on "Turn On the Radio." Arguably, this New Wave nugget is the band's strongest material, despite its decreased album sales at the time. The Bay City Rollers deserve this long-overdue reevaluation.
Top of the Pop Hits - The 70s, Volume 2 - Disc 4 (CD)
Out of PrintSave for Later
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 38 ratings.
Based on 38 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 2,426
- UPC: 886976919122
- Shipping Weight: 0.20/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
Rock & Pop: Power Pop Music Categories:
- The Atomic Numbers Electromotive (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Badfinger Badfinger / Wish You Were Here / In Concert at the BBC, 1972-1973 (2-CD) ~ $21.39 LABOR DAY
- Badfinger The Best of Volume 2 (CD) ~ $13.25
- Badfinger Magic Christian Music (Remastered) (CD) ~ $17.08
- Badfinger No Dice (Remastered) (CD) ~ $17.08