- Released: March 19, 2002
- Originally Released: 2002
- Label: RCA
- 1.Sara Smile
- 2.Rich Girl
- 3.Do What You Want, Be What You Are
- 4.Wait For Me
- 5.How Does It Feel To Be Back
- 6.You Make My Dreams
- 7.I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)
- 8.One On One
- 10.Say It Isn't So
- 11.Out Of Touch
- 12.Everything Your Heart Desires
- 13.So Close
- 14.Everytime You Go Away - (previously unreleased, live)
- 15.She's Gone - (live)
- 16.Someone Like You - (previously unreleased, new studio recording)
- 17.Do It For Love - (previously unreleased, new studio recording)
Hall & Oates: Darryl Hall, John Oates (vocals, guitar).
Compilation producers: Brian Doyle, Rob Santos, Jeremy Holiday.
Includes liner notes by David Wild.
Too-hip rock types may have dismissed Daryl Hall and John Oates as pretty-boy pop-stars during their heyday in the '70s and '80s, but the term "blue-eyed soul" was practically invented for this duo, who took the sweet sounds of Motown and Philly International, added their own pop sheen and distinctive personalities, and turned out one perfect hit after another for an astonishing amount of time. From '70s classics like the sweet, winsome "Sara Smile" and the punchy, bratty "Rich Girl" to '80s gems such as the sensuous "One on One" and the jubilant, propulsive "You Make My Dreams," this compilation hits all the highest points in the group's career. Live versions of the epic soul stirrer "She's Gone" and insistently catchy "Kiss on My List," among others, sweeten the pot. The new recordings "Somebody Like You" and "Heartbreak Time" successfully combine the old H&O sound with something new, showing that these two very musical men are far from done.