Hall & Oates Big Bam Boom [Bonus Tracks]
LOW STOCK: Only 2 copies left
|You Save:||$2.01 (25% Off)|
or Mix & Match 10 CDs for $49.90
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: July 26, 2004
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: Sbme Special Mkts.
Uncut - p.1364 stars out of 5 - "[T]his classic floor-filling glam-funk bonanza contains irresistible songs....Top notch."
- 1.Dance On Your Knees
- 2.Out Of Touch
- 3.Method Of Modern Love
- 4.Bank On Your Love
- 5.Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid
- 6.Going Thru The Motions
- 7.Cold Dark And Yesterday
- 8.All American Girl
- 9.Possession Obsession
- 10.Out Of Touch - (12" version)
- 11.Method Of Modern Love - (12" version)
- 12.Possession Obsession - (12" version)
- 13.Dance On Your Knees - (12" version)
Includes liner notes by Colin Escott.
Digitally remastered by Pat Martin.
Daryl Hall & John Oates: Daryl Hall, John Oates.
Personnel: John Oates (vocals, guitar, synthesizer, guitar synthesizer); Daryl Hall (vocals, guitar, synthesizer); T-Bone Wolk (guitar, synthesizer); G.E. Smith (guitar); Charles DeChant, Charlie DeChant (saxophone); Randy Kilgore, Anthony Aquilato, Robbie Kilgore (keyboards); Wells Christy (Synclavier); Mickey Curry (drums); Bashiri Johnson (timbales); Jay Burnett (percussion).
Additional personnel: T-Bone Wolk (bass guitar); Jimmy Bralower (drum); Robbie Kilgore (programming); G.E. Smith, Jay Burnett, Mickey Curry, Bashiri Johnson , Clive Smith, Wells Christy, Charlie DeChant.
Audio Mixers: Bob Clearmountain; Chris Lord-Alge.
Audio Remixers: Jay Burnett; Arthur Baker.
Liner Note Author: Ken Sharp .
Recording information: Electric Lady Studio (1984).
Editors: Latin Rascals; Albert Cabrera; Tony Moran.
Photographers: Larry Andrew Williams; Larry E. Williams; Jean Pagliuso.
Arrangers: Daryl Hall; T-Bone Wolk; John Oates.
This was Hall and Oates' most commercially successful album, and in retrospect it's not hard to figure out why; almost every track is either diabolically catchy (just try listening to "Out of Touch" without immediately having the chorus resonate in your head for the next few weeks), danceable ("Method of Modern Love"), arena-rock bombastic ("Bank On Your Love") or all three at the same time ("Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid"). It also helped that H&O had an ear toward hip-hop before most of their contemporaries, as witness the brief mostly instrumental "Dance on Your Knees" that opens the album; it's practically a homage to the Sugar Hill Gang's "White Lines".
Hall & OatesLive at the Apollo with David Ruffin and Eddie Kendricks
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 18 ratings.
Based on 18 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 4,454
- UPC: 886972677323
- Shipping Weight: 0.20/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
The Best of the 1910 Fruitgum Company: Simon Says (CD)(17)
- The "5" Royales The Very Best of The "5" Royales (CD) ~ $12.98 on SALE
- "America Worships" Series White As Snow: Songs from the Heart of the Church (CD) ~ $4.98 on SALE
- ? and The Mysterians Question Mark & The Mysterians (New Stereo Recordings) (CD) ~ $11.03 on SALE
The Very Best of 10cc [Import] (CD)
$16.04 Super Savings
- 1910 Fruitgum Co. The Best of 1910 Fruitgum Company (CD-R) ~ $11.98 on SALE