Groundtruther Altitude (2-CD)
LOW STOCK: Only 2 copies left
|You Save:||$1.90 (10% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
by Joshua Redman ~ Freedom in the Groove ~ $13.25
by Groundtruther ~ Latitude ~ $13.48
by Groundtruther ~ Longitude (Live) ~ $15.28
by Miles Davis ~ Miles At The Fillmore, 1970: The Bootleg Series Volume 3 (4-CD) $42.51
- Number of Discs: 2
- Released: September 25, 2007
- Originally Released: 2007
- Label: Thirsty Ear
JazzTimes - p.90"The second CD, entitled BELOW SEA LEVEL, is a collection of striking, avant-gardish vignettes performed strictly on acoustic instruments..."
Tracks on Disc 1:
Tracks on Disc 2:
- $0.99 on iTunes1.Three Haikus
- $0.99 on iTunes2.Death Valley
- $0.99 on iTunes3.Salt Lake
- $0.99 on iTunes4.Dead Sea
- $0.99 on iTunes5.Submarine Canyon
- $0.99 on iTunes6.Subduction Zone
- $0.99 on iTunes7.Evaporites
- $0.99 on iTunes8.Forearc
- $0.99 on iTunes9.Cold Seep
- $0.99 on iTunes10.Downwelling
- $0.99 on iTunes11.Decollement
- $0.99 on iTunes12.Sea Floor Spreading Hypothesis
- $0.99 on iTunes13.Turbidite
- $0.99 on iTunes14.Bathymetric Expression
- $0.99 on iTunes15.Tectonic Revolution
- $0.99 on iTunes16.Mariana Trench
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Groundtruther: Charlie Hunter (7-string guitar); John Medeski (Clavinet); Bobby Previte (drums).
This 2007 release is the final installment of the Groundtruther trilogy by guitarist Charlie Hunter and drummer Bobby Previte. Divided into two CDs--one acoustic, one electric--the duo covers a lot of sonic ground, exploring the textural possibilities of their respective instruments. At times the percussion becomes a melodic force, the guitar becomes percussive, and guest keyboardist John Medeski adds another burst of color and inspiration to the mix.
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 5 ratings.
Based on 5 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Absolute Hits - Top Hits of the 60s: 20 Original Hits (CD) TOP 10 Bestseller
99¢ on SALE