Echo & The Bunnymen Echo & the Bunnymen [Bonus Tracks]
Only 10 copies left
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$13.93 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$2.06 (13% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: November 3, 2003
- Originally Released: 2004
- Label: Rhino
- 1.The Game
- 2.Over You
- 3.Bedbugs and Ballyhoo
- 4.All in Your Mind
- 5.Bombers Bay
- 6.Lips Like Sugar
- 7.Lost and Found
- 8.New Direction
- 9.Blue Blue Ocean
- 11.All My Life
- 12.Jimmy Brown - (previously unreleased, early version of "Bring On The Dancing Horses")
- 13.Hole in the Holy - (previously unreleased)
- 14.Soul Kitchen - (previously unreleased)
- 15.Game, The - (previously unreleased, acoustic demo)
- 16.Bedbugs and Ballyhoo - (previously unreleased, original version)
- 17.Over Your Shoulder - (previously unreleased)
- 18.Bring on the Dancing Horses - (previously unreleased, extended version)
Echo & The Bunnymen: Ian McCulloch (vocals, guitar); Will Sergeant (guitar); Les Pattinson (bass); Pete De Freitas (drums).
Additional personnel: Jake Brockman, Ray Manzarek, Henry Priestman (keyboards).
Recorded at Conny's Studio, Cologne, Germany; ICP Studio, Brussels, Belgium; The Workhouse, London and Amazon Studios, Liverpool, England. Originally released on Sire (25597). Includes liner notes by Max Bell.
Personnel: Ian McCulloch (vocals, guitar); Will Sergeant (guitar); Henry Priestman, Jake Brockman, Ray Manzarek (keyboards); Dee Palmer, Pete de Freitas, Stephen Morris (drums).
Audio Mixers: Bill Inglot; Brian Kehew; Bruce Lampcov.
Audio Remasterers: Daniel Hersch; Bill Inglot.
Liner Note Author: Max Bell.
Recording information: Amazon Studios, Liverpool, England; Conny's Studio, Cologne, Germany; ICP Studio, Brussels, Belgium; Strawberry Studios, Stockport, England; The Power Station, New York, NY; The Workhouse, London, England.
Photographers: Les Pattinson; Will Sergeant.
This 1987 album captures the Bunnymen as they transformed themselves from English cult sensations into international pop stars. Riding the modern-rock wave that catapulted bands like U2, Simple Minds, Depeche Mode, and the Cure into the American Top 10, the Bunnymen created a polished album that was unlike anything they had ever recorded. Even though ECHO AND THE BUNNYMEN boasts the same epic sound that had characterized the band's four previous albums, highly produced songs like "The Game" and "Lips Like Sugar" eschew singer Ian McCulloch's typically obtuse lyrics in favor of easy-to-relate-to lyrics that earned the songs heavy rotation on alternative rock radio and MTV. Songs like the propulsive "All in My Mind" and "Satellite" attempt to recapture the freewheeling spark of the band's earlier work, and former Doors keyboardist Ray Manzarek injects some sexy grooves into "Bedbugs and Ballyhoo." ECHO AND THE BUNNYMEN is an inventive pop album that is packed with well-written, creatively arranged songs that were among some best modern-rock tunes of the '80s.
Top of The Pop Hits - The 80s (6-CD Box Set / Cardboard...
Wild Horses-A Rock & Roll Tribute To The Rolling Stones (CD)
$3.98 on SALE
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 15 ratings.
Based on 15 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Top ranking CD:
- Various Artists History of Rock - JukeBox Giants, Volume 3 (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Various Artists Country Top Hits of the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s (4-CD) ~ $19.98 on SALE
- Various Artists Sounds of The Fabulous Fifties (Limited Distribution) (3-CD Box Set) ~ $9.98 on SALE
- "The Sound Of..." Series Tropical Rainforest (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Jay & The Americans Playlist: The Very Best Of Jay & The Americans (CD) ~ $5.97 on SALE