Old Man and the Sea (1990)
|You Save:||$1.50 (10% Off)|
- A&E Biography: Ernest Hemingway: Wrestling with Life ~ $22.48
- For Whom the Bell Tolls ~ $10.83
- The Snows of Kilimanjaro ~ $4.98 (Save 38%)
- The Snows of Kilimanjaro ~ $17.54
- Audio: Dolby Digital
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 33 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: July 12, 2005
- Originally Released: 1995
- Label: Koch Vision
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Anthony Quinn & Alexis Cruz|
|Performer:||Francesco Quinn, Gary Cole, Patricia Clarkson & Valentina Quinn|
|Directed by||Jud Taylor|
|Screenwriting by||Roger O. Hirson|
|Produced by||Robert E. Fuisz|
"Quinn brings tremendous feeling to the role..."
Description by OLDIES.com:
Determined to prove them wrong by bringing back a magnificent catch, Santiago goes out to sea. Farther out than ever before. Out to the battle of his life.
The Old Man and the Sea, Hemingway?s "signature" novel, won a Pulitzer Prize and was specifically cited when he won the Nobel Prize in Literature.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 13 ratings.