- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 1 hours, 24 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: July 27, 2010
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: Koch Vision
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Audio Commentary With Author Ray Bradbury and Producer Roger Lay, Jr.
- Making-Of Featurette Including A Look Behind-The-Scenes and Footage From Comic Con
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.78
- Dolby Digital - English
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
- Subtitles - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
A group of scientists conducting underground flora research in the wake of World War III encounter a disturbing development in this ci-fi drama based on a story by celebrated author Ray Bradbury. One of the scientists is experiencing a bizarre physical transformation. Could his mutation signal a new era in human evolution, or is it a harbinger that mankind's reign on planet Earth has finally come to an end.