- Rated: PG-13
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 41 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: February 12, 2002
- Originally Released: 2001
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Snap Case
- Single Side - Dual Layer
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Aspect Ratio: Letterbox - 1.85
- Dolby Digital Surround 5.1 - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Original Theatrical Trailer
- Audio Commentary: Scott Hicks - Director
- Interviews: Scott Hicks - Director 2. Anthony Hopkins - Star
- Text/Photo Galleries:
- Stills Gallery
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Variety - 09/10/2001
"...Poignant....[Hopkins] does a lovely job with his quietly delivered monologues..."
USA Today - 09/28/2001
"...Hicks gets exemplary performances from his leads....Davis is intriguing..."
Entertainment Weekly - 10/05/2001
"...A pure slice of sentimental comfort food..."
Sight and Sound - 03/01/2002
"...Anthony Hopkins performs with a refreshing lack of fuss....Hope Davis looks like an Edward Hopper portrait made flesh..."
Based On A Novel |
Coming Of Age |
Theatrical Release |