Bryan Adams So Far So Good
Only 4 copies left
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$4.48 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$1.50 (25% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: November 9, 1993
- Originally Released: 1993
- Label: A&M
Entertainment Weekly - 12/3/93, p.76"...Few have mastered the gruff AOR power ballad as easily as Bryan Adams...." - Rating: B
Q - 12/93, p.1304 Stars - Excellent - "...Adams' penchant for verse/chorus interplay, simple melody lines and boyish good looks have provided him with a massive housewife vote..."
- 1.Summer Of '69
- 2.Straight From The Heart
- 3.It's Only Love - (with Tina Turner)
- 4.Can't Stop This Thing We Started
- 5.Do I Have To Say The Words?
- 6.This Time
- 7.Run To You
- 9.Cuts Like A Knife
- 10.I Do It For You, (Everything I Do)
- 12.Kids Wanna Rock
- 13.Heat Of The Night
- 14.Please Forgive Me - (previously unreleased)
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Personnel includes: Bryan Adams (vocals, guitar, keyboards); Tina Turner (vocals); Keith Scott (guitar); Tommy Mandel (Hammond B-3, keyboards); Bill Payne (keyboards); Dave Taylor (bass); Mickey Curry (drums); Lou Gramm (background vocals); Steve Smith, Billy Joe Walker.
Producers: Bryan Adams, Bob Clearmountain, Robert John "Mutt" Lange.
SO FAR SO GOOD (AND MORE) includes 9 previously unreleased videos.
Personnel: Bryan Adams (vocals, guitar); Tina Turner (vocals).
Audio Mixer: Bob Clearmountain.
Photographer: Andrew Catlin.
By 1993, when Bryan Adams released his first collection of greatest hits, he had enjoyed 12 years in the music business during a span that had seen hot trends like new wave and late '80s hair metal fall by the wayside. Adams managed to stay popular by sticking with an ear-pleasing brand of rock & roll that veered between edgy, bar-band style riff rock to more earnest, American-style roots rock in the tradition of Bruce Springsteen and Bob Seger.
SO FAR SO GOOD gathers all the essential Adams tracks from his hugely popular '80s albums. This set of melodic rockers, inlcuding "Run to You," "This Time" "Kids Wanna Rock," and "Summer of '69" will be familiar to anyone who was near an FM radio during the era. Adams is a likeable rebel, a tough and tender troubadour singing songs that may not have been taken seriously by rock critics, but which nevertheless had resonance for millions of people around the world. Between ballads like "Heaven" and "Everything I Do (I Do it for You") and the chest-thumping frat-guy rock of "Somebody," this set shows the immense range of one of Canada's most popular musicians.
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 89 ratings.
Based on 89 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Ultimate Rock & Roll Time Capsule, Volume 3 - Disc 2 (CD)(3)
99¢ on SALE
Top ranking CD:
- King Curtis Enjoy Records - The Best of King Curtis (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Nelson Riddle & His Orchestra Hey... Let Yourself Go! / C'mon... Get Happy! (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Various Artists Ultimate Jukebox Hits of the 80s, Volume 4 & 5 (2-CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Various Artists Ultimate Rock & Roll Time Capsule - Volume 1 - Disc 4 (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Various Artists WCBS FM101.1 - Motown, Soul & Great Rock 'N Roll: Soul (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE