Quiet Riot Condition Critical
LOW STOCK: Only 1 copy left
|You Save:||$2.01 (25% Off)|
or Mix & Match 10 CDs for $49.90
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: March 1, 2008
- Label: Sbme Special Mkts.
- 1.Sign Of The Times
- 2.Mama Weer All Crazee Now
- 3.Party All Night
- 4.Stomp Your Hands, Clap Your Feet
- 5.Winners Take All
- 6.Condition Critical
- 7.Scream & Shout
- 8.Red Alert
- 9.Bad Boy
- 10.Born To Rock (We Were)
By early 1984, Quiet Riot was undoubtedly one of the most popular heavy metal acts in the U.S. Things quickly took a turn for the worse by the summer release of its sophomore effort, CONDITION CRITICAL. Singer Kevin DuBrow had been continuously slamming other hard rock bands in the press (most notably Motley Crue and Ozzy Osbourne). Taking shots at Ozzy rubbed many metalheads the wrong way and caused friction within QR itself.
CONDITION CRITICAL performed respectfully on the charts regardless, due to another successful Slade cover ("Mama Weer All Crazee Now"), as well as the self-explanatory "Party All Night," and other rockers such as "Sign of the Times," "Stomp Your Hands, Clap Your Feet," and the title track. After the ensuing tour wrapped up, bassist Rudy Sarzo left the band, eventually resurfacing as a member of Whitesnake three years later.
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 29 ratings.
Based on 29 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 20,589
- UPC: 886972435121
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
Ultimate Hits of the 70s/80s/90s (3-CD Bundle Pack)
$16.98 on SALE
The Best of the 1910 Fruitgum Company: Simon Says (CD)(17)
- The "5" Royales The Very Best of The "5" Royales (CD) ~ $12.98 on SALE
- "America Worships" Series White As Snow: Songs from the Heart of the Church (CD) ~ $4.98 on SALE
- ? and The Mysterians Question Mark & The Mysterians (New Stereo Recordings) (CD) ~ $11.03 on SALE
- 101 Strings God Bless America (CD) ~ $7.18 on SALE
The Very Best of 10cc [Import] (CD)
$16.04 Super Savings