- Released: October 25, 1994
- Label: Vanguard Records
Tracks on Disc 2:
- 1.Greenland Whale Fisheries - Judy Collins, Public Domain 
- 2.The Anathea - Judy Collins, Roth, Neil
- 3.Bonnie Ship the Diamond - Judy Collins, Traditional
- 4.Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There Is a Season) - Judy Collins, Seeger, Pete
- 5.Blowin' in the Wind - Judy Collins, Dylan, Bob
- 6.The Hey, Nelly Nelly - Judy Collins, Friedman, Jim
- 7.Great Silkie - Judy Collins, Traditional
- 8.Carry It On - Judy Collins, Turner, Gil
- 9.The Hard Lovin' Lover - Judy Collins, Farina, Richard
- 10.Coming of the Roads - Judy Collins, Wheeler, Billy Edd
- 11.Silver Dagger - Judy Collins, Traditional
- 12.Get Together - Judy Collins, Powers, Chester
- 13.Bull Gine Run - Judy Collins, Traditional
Personnel: Judy Collins (vocals, guitar); Theodore Bikel (vocals); Steve Mandell, Eric Weissberg (guitar); Bill Lee (acoustic bass).
Recorded live at the Newport Folk Festival in Newport, Rhode Island between 1959 and 1966. Includes liner notes by Mary Katherine Aldin.
This is part of the Newport Folk Festival Classics series.
One of the clear standouts of the extensive LIVE AT NEWPORT series recorded at the legendary Newport Folk Festival throughout the '60s, JUDY COLLINS LIVE AT NEWPORT is also one of the finest documents there is of a masterful singer during an under-appreciated phase of her career. In retrospect, it can be hard to realize how refreshing Judy Collins' deep, clear, yet conversational voice was to the early '60s folk scene.
Judy Collins could take the hoariest of traditional ballads or most-covered hootenanny standard and make it sound brand new, something she does over and over again on this 14 track collection of live performances recorded between 1959 and 1966. If all you know of the Collins oeuvre is "Send in the Clowns," prepare to be amazed.