Rascal Flatts Me and My Gang [Bonus Track]
LOW STOCK: Only 3 copies left
|LABOR DAY SALE:||$6.45 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$1.53 (19% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: April 4, 2006
- Originally Released: 2006
- Label: Lyric Street
Entertainment Weekly - p.73"[W]hen they latch on to a smartly crafted, emotional pop hook...they will bring out the woman in you."
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Rascal Flatts: Gary LeVox, Joe Don Rooney, Jay DeMarcus.
Personnel: Joe Don Rooney, Jonathan Trebing, Dann Huff, Tom Bukovac (guitar); Travis Toy, Paul Franklin , Russ Pahl, Bruce Bouton (steel guitar); Jonathan Yudkin (banjo, mandolin, fiddle, cello); Darrell Scott (mandolin); Alyssa Park, John Wittenberg, Connie Ellisor, Mario de Le¢n, Roberto Cani, Peter Kent, Carl Gorodetzky, Pamela Sixfin, David Davidson , Armen Garabedian, Josefina Vergara, Charlie Bisharat, Tereza Stanislav (violin); Kris Wilkinson, Gary VanOsdale (viola); Suzie Katayama, Larry Corbett, Carole Rabinowitz-Neuen (cello); Tim Akers (accordion, keyboards); Gordon Mote (piano, keyboards); Howard Duck, Charles Judge (keyboards); Chris McHugh, Jim Riley, Lonnie Wilson (drums); Eric Darken (percussion).
Audio Mixer: Justin Niebank.
Recording information: Blackbird Studios, Nashville, TN; Emerald Entertainment; Masterfonics, Nashville, TN; Ocean Way Nashville; O'Henry Studios, Burbank, CA; Quad Studios, Nashville, TN; Sound Emporium, Nashville, TN; Starstruck Studios; The Sound Kitchen, Nashville, TN.
Photographer: Chapman Baehler.
Nashville-based country-pop superstars Rascal Flatts can seemingly do no wrong. Their first three albums sold remarkably well on the strength of the band's streamlined, commercially oriented sound and penchant for swelling, heart-tugging ballads. ME AND MY GANG, the group's fourth release, delivers more of the same, which promises to suit the band's legions of fans just fine.
The album's lead-off single, "What Hurts the Most," is a case-in-point for Rascal Flatt's winning formula: a ballad-tempo number with a lilting verse, sweetened by the group's patented harmonies, that segues into a soaring, heartrending chorus about love and loss. "Along the Broken Road," a tale of love's difficulties, strikes a similarly familiar emotional and stylistic chord. That Rascal Flatts' songs sound as comfortable on mainstream pop radio as they do on country stations is a testament to the band's crossover appeal, and ME AND MY GANG delivers on that appeal in spades.
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 46 ratings.
Based on 46 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Top ranking titles in the Country & Bluegrass genre:
- Johnny Cash Original Golden Hits, Volumes 1 & 2 (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Merle Haggard My Favorite Memory / Big City (45) ~ $2.99 on SALE
- Johnny Cash Sings I Walk The Line / Sings Folsom Prison Blues (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- George Jones / Tammy Wynette Golden Ring / Near You (45) ~ $2.99 on SALE
- Johnny Cash Folsom Prison Blues / I Walk The Line (45) ~ $2.40 LABOR DAY
Top ranking CD:
- Various Artists Sounds of The Fabulous Fifties (Limited Distribution) (3-CD Box Set) ~ $8.48 LABOR DAY
- Various Artists WCBS FM101.1 - Great Ladies of Rock & Roll - The 70s (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Various Artists Extreme Hits - The Sixties, Volume 2: 20 Original Hits (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Jimmy Buffett Down To Earth / High Cumberland Jubilee (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Various Artists History of Rock - JukeBox Giants, Volume 1 (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE