Rascal Flatts Me and My Gang [Bonus Track]
LOW STOCK: Only 3 copies left
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$6.45 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$1.53 (19% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: April 4, 2006
- Originally Released: 2006
- Label: Lyric Street
Entertainment Weekly - p.73"[W]hen they latch on to a smartly crafted, emotional pop hook...they will bring out the woman in you."
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Rascal Flatts: Gary LeVox, Joe Don Rooney, Jay DeMarcus.
Personnel: Joe Don Rooney, Jonathan Trebing, Dann Huff, Tom Bukovac (guitar); Travis Toy, Paul Franklin , Russ Pahl, Bruce Bouton (steel guitar); Jonathan Yudkin (banjo, mandolin, fiddle, cello); Darrell Scott (mandolin); Alyssa Park, John Wittenberg, Connie Ellisor, Mario de Le¢n, Roberto Cani, Peter Kent, Carl Gorodetzky, Pamela Sixfin, David Davidson , Armen Garabedian, Josefina Vergara, Charlie Bisharat, Tereza Stanislav (violin); Kris Wilkinson, Gary VanOsdale (viola); Suzie Katayama, Larry Corbett, Carole Rabinowitz-Neuen (cello); Tim Akers (accordion, keyboards); Gordon Mote (piano, keyboards); Howard Duck, Charles Judge (keyboards); Chris McHugh, Jim Riley, Lonnie Wilson (drums); Eric Darken (percussion).
Audio Mixer: Justin Niebank.
Recording information: Blackbird Studios, Nashville, TN; Emerald Entertainment; Masterfonics, Nashville, TN; Ocean Way Nashville; O'Henry Studios, Burbank, CA; Quad Studios, Nashville, TN; Sound Emporium, Nashville, TN; Starstruck Studios; The Sound Kitchen, Nashville, TN.
Photographer: Chapman Baehler.
Nashville-based country-pop superstars Rascal Flatts can seemingly do no wrong. Their first three albums sold remarkably well on the strength of the band's streamlined, commercially oriented sound and penchant for swelling, heart-tugging ballads. ME AND MY GANG, the group's fourth release, delivers more of the same, which promises to suit the band's legions of fans just fine.
The album's lead-off single, "What Hurts the Most," is a case-in-point for Rascal Flatt's winning formula: a ballad-tempo number with a lilting verse, sweetened by the group's patented harmonies, that segues into a soaring, heartrending chorus about love and loss. "Along the Broken Road," a tale of love's difficulties, strikes a similarly familiar emotional and stylistic chord. That Rascal Flatts' songs sound as comfortable on mainstream pop radio as they do on country stations is a testament to the band's crossover appeal, and ME AND MY GANG delivers on that appeal in spades.
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 46 ratings.
Based on 46 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Top ranking titles in the Country & Bluegrass genre:
- Various Artists Country Top Hits of the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s (4-CD) ~ $19.98 on SALE
- Various Artists Country Roots (CD) ~ $4.98 on SALE
- Various Artists Classic Country Radio (CD) ~ $4.98 on SALE
- Johnny Cash Folsom Prison Blues / I Walk The Line (45) ~ $3
- Johnny Cash Original Golden Hits, Volumes 1 & 2 (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
Top ranking CD:
- Various Artists Extreme Hits - The Sixties, Volume 2: 20 Original Hits (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Various Artists Retrospective Classic Rock (3CD) ~ $7.98 on SALE
- Various Artists Soft Rock 70'S (CD) ~ $5.98 on SALE
- Various Artists Retrospective Early Rock & Roll (3CD) ~ $7.98 on SALE
- Various Artists History of Rock - JukeBox Giants, Volume 2 (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE