The Three Stooges
The Lost Stooges [Documentary]
Warner Archive Collection (series)
Leonard Maltin narrates a wild and woolly compilation of the Three Stooges' earliest movie work, all mayhem-filled moments of the year Moe, Larry and Curly spent at MGM studios as part of Ted Healy and His Stooges.
|You Save:||$5.19 (29% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 8 minutes
- Video: Black & White / Color
- Released: November 1, 2011
- Originally Released: 1990
- Label: Warner Archives
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- PCM Mono - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||The Three Stooges|
|Featured:||Moe Howard, Larry Fine, Curly Howard, Shemp Howard & Ted Healy|
|Directed by||Mark Lamberti|
|Narrated by||Leonard Maltin|
|Subject:||The Three Stooges|
Description by OLDIES.com:
They're found, funny and forgotten no more, the answer to Stooges lovers' prayers. Leonard Maltin narrates a wild and woolly compilation of the Three Stooges' earliest movie work, all mayhem-filled moments of the year Moe, Larry and Curly spent at MGM studios as part of Ted Healy and His Stooges. Catch them cavorting as supporting players in movies (Meet the Baron, Fugitive Lovers, Dancing Lady, Hollywood Party) and merrily showcased in shorts, including their first appearance in two-color Technicolor in Nertsery Rhymes, plus Plane Nuts (which recreates a stage appearance of their original vaudeville act), The Big Idea and the complete Beer and Pretzels. Nitwitticism runs rampant in this hilarious snapshot of a legendary comedy team's formative years on film.
Leonard Maltin hosts this compilation of clips of Moe, Larry and Curly never before seen on home video and rarely seen on television including unbilled walk-ons in MGM feature films.
- The Turner videocassette is part of the "TEC Collection."
Abbott and Costello Meet Captain Kidd (FS) (DVD-R)
$13.34 on SALE
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 2 ratings.
Based on 2 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 49,808
- UPC: 883316329450
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
The Three Stooges - The Lost Stooges [Documentary] (DVD-R)
$12.80 on SALE
Top ranking titles in the Comedy genre:
- The Golden Age of Cartoons: Attack of the 30's Characters - Cartoon Classics from All Eight Major American Animation Studios (DVD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- Hal Roach's Early Pathe Comedies (Silent) (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- The Golden Age of Cartoons: Cultoons! Rare, Lost and Strange Cartoons! Ads and Oddities (DVD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- Madigan's Millions (DVD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- I Love You, Don't Touch Me! (DVD) ~ 98¢ on SALE