- Audio Commentary by William Lustig, Larry Cohen, Bruce Campbell and Jay Chattaway
- Foreign and Domestic Theatrical Trailers and TV Spots
- Additional Scenes for Japanese TV
- Audio: English [CC]
- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 28 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: April 25, 2006
- Originally Released: 1988
- Label: Legacy Entertainment
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
In New York a series of people is slayed and strangled to death brutally on an open street. All witnesses agree that the murderer was in a cop's uniform. Soon the police search and find a suspect in their own ranks: Jack Forrest, turned in by his own wife. To prove his innocence, he has to investigate on his own.
When a series of brutal murders are said to be committed by a cop, the populace panics.
A demented policeman -- or somebody dressed just like a cop -- is murdering people throughout New York City. Lt. McCrae has been assigned the job of tracking down the maniac. Then, another officer, Jack Forrest, gets framed for the killings. He and his girlfriend, vice cop Theresa Mallory, try to clear his name and find the real murderer.
Will they catch the fiend or become his next victims'
- Color by Foto-Kem.
- Released theatrically in New York City May 13, 1988.
- Shown out of competition at the 1988 Cannes Film Festival Market.