- Number of Discs: 2
- Released: August 15, 2006
- Label: Capitol
- 2.Unnecessarily Mercenary - (with Jon Cleary)
- 3.I Will Not Be Broken
- 4.God Was In The Water
- 5.Something To Talk About
- 6.You - (with Alison Krauss)
- 7.Love Letter - (with Keb' Mo)
- 8.Two Lights In The Nighttime - (with Ben Harper)
- 9.Well, Well, Well - (with Ben Harper)
- 10.Gnawin' On It
- 11.I Don't Want Anything To Change - (with Norah Jones)
- 12.Love Sneakin' Up On You
Personnel: Norah Jones, Ben Harper.
This CD/DVD release presents a 2005 concert by Bonnie Raitt in which the revered blues-rock singer/guitarist is joined by a number of high-profile guests. Although the audio portion of the set features fewer tracks than its visual companion, the CD still makes room for appearances by Alison Krauss (the delicate "You"), Ben Harper (the slightly funky "Two Lights in the Nighttime"), and Norah Jones (the gentle "I Don't Want Anything to Change"). One of the most notable highlights of the show, however, is Raitt's duet with her own band's keyboardist/vocalist Jon Cleary on the playful "Unnecessarily Mercenary," which allows Raitt to alternate her stinging six-string lines with groove-laden riffing, and match her wonderfully raspy voice with the soulful singing of Cleary. Also boasting a number of stellar Raitt solo tracks woven into the set list (including the beautifully atmospheric "God Was in the Water"), this offering is a must-have for her devoted fans, and its appeal is only widened by the presence of her well-selected collaborators.