Redd Foxx Live & Dirty, Volume 1
Only 7 copies left
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$5.78 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$1.20 (17% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: 1996
- Originally Released: 1996
- Label: Richmond
- 1.Intro; I Drink A Little While I Work; Death Is Worse Than Cancer; Fake Funeral
- 2.I Say Sh*t Because I'm 48; St. Bernards Sh*t; WWII Veterans; No More War For Zorro; Soft Richard
- 3.Chinese Are Clever; Lazy And Shiftless; Get Drunk Tonight
- 4.You Look Like Jesus; Is That A Gold Tooth; Depression
- 5.Roach In The Kitchen; Heckler In The Audience; Holding Black People Back
- 6.True Blue; Pretty Woman; Toasts
- 7.I Didn't Go To College; My Lovely Wife; Whites All Look The Same; Make It Look Hard
- 8.Row Row Row Your Boat; I Love Mexicans; More Toasts
- 9.I Hate Midgets; Broad Jumping; Arrested For Rope; I Know Voodoo
- 10.I've Got Indian In Me; Even More Toasts; Pro In A Bar
- 11.Sonny Lister's Sister; When You're In Love; Killing Germs
- 12.Ex-lax Brothers; I Write Beautiful Music; Jim Cato Intro.
"Recorded live in a L.A. night club" is the only clue given as to the origin of these tapes, but in all honesty, when did a Redd Foxx album ever come loaded with liner notes? This skimpy budget disc also only delivers 27 minutes, which are split into two tracks, not exactly points in its favor. On the plus side, however, Foxx is in typical form throughout, and fans of him in his raunchy prime will love this set despite its shortcomings. ~ Cub Koda
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 3 ratings.
Based on 3 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Top ranking CD:
- Various Artists Extreme Hits - The Sixties, Volume 2: 20 Original Hits (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Various Artists Southern Nights: Classic Country Crossovers (2CD) ~ $5.98 on SALE
- Various Artists Retrospective Classic Rock (3CD) ~ $7.98 on SALE
- Various Artists Afternoon Delight: 70's Romance (CD) ~ $4.98 on SALE
- The Duprees For Collectors Only: 47-Song Collection (2-CD) ~ $6.98 on SALE