Jeff Foxworthy Greatest Bits
Only 5 copies left
|LABOR DAY SALE:||$4.13 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$0.85 (17% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- by Jeff Foxworthy ~ Big Funny ~ $6.74
- by Jeff Foxworthy ~ Games Rednecks Play (Live) ~ $9.88
- by Jeff Foxworthy ~ Have Your Loved Ones Spayed or Neutered [#1] (Live) ~ $10.43
- by Bill Engvall ~ Here's Your Sign (Live) ~ $6.75
- by Jeff Foxworthy ~ You Might Be a Redneck If... ~ $4.13
- Released: October 12, 1999
- Originally Released: 1999
- Label: Warner Bros / WEA
- 1.It's OK That I'm This Way
- 2.Rednecks and Shiny Stuff
- 3.Commemorative Plates
- 4.Rednecks Play the Lottery
- 5.Bubble Wrap
- 6.Super-Size Them Fries
- 7.You Might Be a Redneck If...
- 8.Redneck Stomp
- 9.First Single's Apartment
- 10.The Security Deposit
- 11.The Morning After
- 12.She Has a Boyfriend
- 13.I Need Some Space
- 14.Party All Night
- 15.Men's / Women's Magazines
- 16.Bikini Season
- 17.You Will Get Remarried
- 18.Totally Committed
- 19.Clampetts Go to Maui
- 20.Howdy from Maui
- 21.I'm From Georgia
- 22.Words in the South
- 23.My Favorite Southern Word
- 24.NASA & Alabama & Fishing Shows
- 25.Southern Accent
- 26.Redneck Games
- 27.Redneck 12 Days of Christmas
Personnel includes: Jeff Foxworthy, Alan Jackson, The Beach Boys, Little Texas, Los Straitjackets.
Producers: Doug Grau, J.P. Williams, Scott Rouse, James Houlihan, Jr.
Compilation producers: J.R. Henegar, Brad Howell.
Photographer: Tom Smugala.
Unknown Contributor Roles: Alan Jackson; Little Texas; Los Straitjackets; The Beach Boys.
Arrangers: Doug Grau; Scott Rouse.
Jeff Foxworthy isn't just a comedian, he's a phenomenon. In the '90s, this Nashville comic came to unprecedented fame with his satire of Southern life, particularly of the folks he constantly (if lovingly) refers to as "rednecks." His "you might be a redneck if..." shtick lampoons the most outrageous aspects of trailer-park life as well as the everyday occurrences. GREATEST BITS gathers its tracks from Foxworthy's previous four albums, providing an excellent introduction to his work.
Foxworthy is careful to identify with the targets of his humor. Anytime he refers to his beloved rednecks, he's always careful to say "we" instead of "they." It's this identification (along with his natural comic talents) that helped him to connect in such a big way with the masses who made him a multi-platinum-selling artist (a feat virtually unheard of in comedy recordings). Like many '90s comedians, Foxworthy integrates music into his work; the album leads off with the hick-affirming "It's OK That I'm This Way," which features excerpts from his routines over Southern-rock backing. Country star Alan Jackson even pops up on "Redneck Games."
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 10 ratings.
Based on 10 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Sounds of The Fabulous Fifties (Limited Distribution) (3-CD...
$8.48 LABOR DAY
WCBS FM101.1 - Great Ladies of Rock & Roll - The 70s (CD)
$2.98 on SALE