Ted Shafer's Jelly Roll Jazz Band Toe Tapping Dixieland Jazz, Volume 2
- Released: September 30, 1995
- Originally Released: 1998
- Label: Merry Makers
- 1.Down Among The Sheltering Palms
- 2.Far Away Blues
- 4.Burgundy Street Blues
- 5.Sweet Sue
- 6.How Long Blues
- 7.Blue Bells, Goodbye
- 8.At The Christmas Ball
- 9.Maple Leaf Rag
- 10.Krooked Blues
- 11.Mabel's Dream
- 12.Muddy Water
- 13.Cakewalkin' Babies From Home
- 14.My Bucket's Got A Hole In It
- 15.Just A Closer Walk With Thee
- 16.Dr. Jazz
Personnel: Ted Shafer (banjo); Ray Ronnei (vocals, cornet); John Boland, Phillip Howe, Bob Helm (clarinet); Big Bill Bissonnette, Bob Mielke (trombone); Bill Gould (piano); Walt Sereth (drums).
Audio Mixer: Mike Cogan .
Photographer: Ed Lawless.
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Country Top Hits of the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s (4-CD)
$19.98 on SALE