- Released: July 26, 2004
- Originally Released: 2004
- Label: Concord Records
Stereo Review - Performance "Flawless" / Sound "Excellent"
- 1.Whisper Not / Love Me Or Leave Me
- 2.Out of This World
- 3.Someday I'll Find You
- 4.The Midnight Sun
- 5.New York, New York Medley: Me And My Girl / Mack The Knife / Birth Of The Blues / Send A Little Love My Way / How High The Moon / New York, New York
- 6.Folks Who Live on the Hill
- 8.Since I Fell For You
- 9.The Way You Look Tonight
- 10.Anyone Can Whistle / A Tune For Humming
- 11.When Sunny Gets Blue
- 12.Little Man You've Had a Busy Day
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Personnel: Mel Torm‚ (vocals); George Shearing (piano); John Leitham (bass guitar); Donny Osborne (drums).
Liner Note Author: Grover Sales.
Singer Mel Torm‚ and pianist George Shearing make a perfect team, bringing out the best in each other. With the assistance of bassist John Leitham and drummer Donny Osborne, the swinging, witty duo performs a variety of standards, including No‰l Coward's "Someday I'll Find You," "The Way You Look Tonight," and "Anyone Can Whistle," and a couple of medleys highlighted by a humorous six-song "New York, New York Medley." All of the Torm‚/Shearing collaborations are quite enjoyable and highly recommended as some of their best work of the 1980s. ~ Scott Yanow