- Audio Commentaries from Marc Scott Zicree and William Windom
- Interviews with Herbert Hirschman, Ross Martin, Burgess Meredith, Pat Hingle, Earl Hammer, Jr., Buzz Kulik and Anne Francis
- Remastered from New High-Definition Transfer
- Much, Much More!
- Number of Discs: 6
- Rated: Unrated
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 15 hours, 34 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: October 18, 2005
- Originally Released: 1962
- Label: Image Entertainment
- 6-Disc Set
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Additional Release Material:
- Audio Commentary: Marc Scott Zicree and William Windom - Stars
Rod Serling Blooper
- Rod Serling Promo for "Next Week's" Show
- Genesee Beer Promo Spot
- The Famous Writers School Promo Spot with Rod Serling
- Herbert Hirschman
- Ross Martin
- Burgess Meredith
- Pat Hingle
- Earl Hamner, Jr.
- Buzz Kulik
- Anne Francis
- Saturday Night Live Clip
- Twilight Zone Radio Show
- Color Scenes from syndicated version of "Miniature"
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
The complete fourth season of Rod Serling's classic, groundbreaking series exploring the fantastic and the frightening. This landmark series of episodes found the series switching to a one-hour format, allowing for more elaborate and detailed stories which plunged viewers even further into Serling's world of the uncanny and the enlightening.
EPISODES: In His Image - The Thirty Fathom Grave - Valley of the Shadow - He's Alive - Mute - Death Ship - Jess-Belle - Miniature - Printer's Devil - No Time Like the Past - The Parallel - I Dream of Genie - The New Exhibit - Of Late I Think of Cliffordville - The Incredible World of Horace Ford - On Thursday We Leave for Home - Passage on the Lady Anne - The Bard
Enter the fifth dimension with THE TWILIGHT ZONE - THE DEFINITIVE EDITION. Explore the depths of the unknown in Season Four of Rod Serling's groundbreaking series, which features favorite episodes such as "In His Image." Funny at times, heartbreaking at others, THE TWILIGHT ZONE entertained audiences for years (and inspired many remakes and spin-offs) with its consistently compelling and thought-provoking plotlines. Serling appears at the start and finish of each episode, acting as the viewer's guide through a world of alternate realities, and unlocking a door to a place where anything can happen. Season four contains the following episodes: "In His Image," "The Thirty-Fathom Grave," "Valley of the Shadow," "He's Alive," "Mute," "Death Ship," "Jess-Belle," "Miniature," "Printer's Devil," "No Time Like the Past," "The Parallel," "I Dream of Genie," "The New Exhibit," "Of Late I Think of Cliffordville," "The Incredible World of Horace Ford," "On Thursday We Leave for Home," "Passages on the Lady Anne," and "The Bard."