- Audio Commentaries from Donna Douglas, Don Rickles, William Idelson, Bill Mumy, Cliff Robertson, Dennis Weaver and Shelley Berman
- Rod Serling Television Appearances such as "The Mike Wallace Show"
- Remastered from New High-Definition Transfer
- Number of Discs: 5
- Rated: Unrated
- Run Time: 15 hours
- Video: Black & White
- Released: March 29, 2005
- Originally Released: 1960
- Label: Image Entertainment
- 6-Disc Set
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Additional Release Material:
- Additional Audio Material: "TWILIGHT ZONE Radio Shows"
- Audio Interview - Buzz Kulik, Douglas Heyes, Maxine Stuart, George Clayton Johnson, Robert Serling, and Elliot Silverstein
- Audio Commentary: Donna Douglas - Star, Don Rickles - Star, William Idelson - Star, Bill Mumy - Star, Cliff Robertson - Star, Dennis Weaver - Star, Shelly Berman - Star
- Bonus Footage: Rod Serling on THE MIKE WALLACE SHOW, TELL IT TO GROUCHO, and THE JACK BENNY SHOW
- TV Spots - "Rod Serling's Promos for 'Next Week's' Show"
- Text/Photo Galleries:
- Music Scores
- Script - TWENTY-TWO
- Handwritten Notes - TWENTY-TWO
- Booklet - "TWILIGHT ZONE Comic Book"
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Entertainment Weekly - 04/08/2005
"Revisit Season 2 to marvel not only at the twists and turns but at the remarkable performances."
Description by OLDIES.com:
The complete second season of Rod Serling's classic, groundbreaking series exploring the fantastic and the frightening.
EPISODES: King Nine Will Not Return / The Man in the Bottle / Nervous Man in a Four-Dollar Room / A Thing About Machines / The Howling Man / Eye of the Beholder / Nick of Time / The Lateness of the Hour / The Trouble with Templeton / A Most Unusual Camera / The Night of the Meek / Dust / Back There / The Whole Truth / The Invaders / A Penny for Your Thoughts / Twenty-Two / The Odyssey of Flight 33 / Mr. Dingle, the Strong / Static / The Prime Mover / Long Distance Call / A Hundred Yards over the Rim / The Rip Van Winkle Caper / The Silence / Shadow Play / The Mind and the Matter / Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up? / The Obsolete Man
Explore the depths of the unknown in season two of the TWILIGHT ZONE. Funny at times, heartbreaking at others, THE TWILIGHT ZONE was one of the most unique, creative television shows ever made. Rod Serling developed the series around the premise of a fifth dimensioon, where people experience things so bizarre they can only be from a strange, alternate reality. Serling appears at the start and finish of each episode, acting as the viewer's guide through a world of paranormal experience. Consistently compelling, moral, and thought provoking, the series inspired many remakes and contemporary spin-offs. Season two contains 29 episodes, including favorites such as "Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up'," and "Eye of the Beholder."
Description by Image Entertainment:
The Complete Second Season of Rod Serling's Classic, Groundbreaking Series Exploring the Fantastic and the Frghtening. Spectacular New Digital Restorations Featuring Unsurpassed Video and Audio Clarity! Episodes include: King Nine Will Not Return; The Man in the Bottle; Nervous Man in a Four-Dollar Room; A Thing About Machines; The Howling Man; Eye of the Beholder; Nick of Time; The Lateness of the Hour; The Trouble with Templeton; A Most Unusual Camera; The Night of the Meek; Dust; Back There; The Whole Truth; The Invaders; A Penny for Your Thoughts; Twenty-Two; The Odyssey of Flight 33; Mr. Dingle, the Strong; Static; The Prime Mover; Long Distance Call; A Hundred Yards Over the Rim; The Rip Van Winkle Caper; The Silence; Shadow Play; The Mind and the Matter; Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up'; The Obsolete Man.
Sci-Fi / Horror / Fantasy |
Television / TV Series