- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 2 hours, 12 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: March 18, 2003
- Originally Released: 2001
- Label: New Yorker Films
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Single Side - Dual Layer
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Aspect Ratio: Letterbox - 1.85
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Original Theatrical Trailer
- Interactive Features:
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Box Office - 10/01/2001
"...All the actors create distinctive characterizations....Guediguian's latest is an absorbing, panoramic view of characters and their city in continual conflict..."
Sight and Sound - 11/01/2001
"...Guediguian's light, mobile camerawork and extensive location shooting expand Marseillais visual idiom, offering an imaginative cross between the warm theatricality of the 30s Pagnol films and British-style social realism..."
New York Times - 10/26/2001
"...Raw, wrenching....THE TOWN IS QUIET maintains an intensely realistic urban ambience..."
Los Angeles Times - 02/22/2002
"...Intimate and human yet deeply ambitious, a powerhouse of a film made with a disturbing vision..."
Drug Addiction |
- Original Production Year: 2000.
- IN THEATRES: OCTOBER 26, 2001 (NY)