Oscar Peterson & Clark Terry
Only 8 copies left
|CYBER SALE:||$10.56 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$1.42 (12% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Fantasy Warehouse Clearance Sale product may be specifically marked for one-way sale
- Released: May 4, 2010
- Originally Released: 2002
- Label: OJC
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Personnel: Oscar Peterson (piano); Clark Terry (trumpet).
Recorded at Cherokee Studios, Los Angeles, California on May 18, 1975. Includes original release liner notes by Benny Green.
Personnel: Clark Terry (trumpet); Oscar Peterson (piano).
Liner Note Author: Benny Green .
Recording information: Cherokee REcording Studios, Hollywood, CA (05/18/1975); Cherokee Studios, Los Angeles, CA (05/18/1975).
Photographer: Phil Stern.
Pianist Oscar Peterson and flugelhornist Clark Terry always made for a perfect matchup. Their duet set (one of five Peterson made during this period) is quite friendly, witty and hard-swinging. C.T. generally sets the joyous mood and on numbers such as "On a Slow Boat to China," "Shaw 'Nuff," "No Flugel Blues" and "Mack the Knife," the warm-toned flugelhornist shows that he was one of the few who could truly keep up with the remarkable pianist. ~ Scott Yanow
Dizzy GillespieAlternate Blues (with Clark Terry, Freddie Hubbard, Dizzy...
$10.56 CYBER SALE
Clark TerryThe Happy Horns of Clark Terry / It's What's Happenin'
$15.28 CYBER SALE
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 4 ratings.
Based on 4 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Top ranking CD:
- Various Artists Extreme Hits - The Sixties, Volume 2: 20 Original Hits (CD) ~ 99¢ CYBER SALE
- Various Artists Top Hits of the 60s - Groovy Hits (CD) ~ 99¢ CYBER SALE
- Various Artists WCBS FM101.1 - Great Ladies of Rock & Roll - The 70s (CD) ~ 99¢ CYBER SALE
- Various Artists Top Hits of the 70s - Absolute Hits (CD) ~ 99¢ CYBER SALE
- Various Artists History of Rock - The 60's, Part 1 (CD) ~ $5.98 CYBER SALE