- Number of Discs: 2
- Released: September 9, 2008
- Label: Tommy Boy
Tracks on Disc 1:
- 1.The Dreaming: "Ere the World Crumbles..."
- 2.The Sands of Forgetfulness: Tortage Beach
- 3.The Damp Barachan Nights
- 4.The Awakening: Hyborian Adventures
- 5.The Arrival: Cimmerian Welcome
- 6.Nighttime Journey Through the Eiglophian Mountains
- 7.The Vista from Mount Crom
- 8.The Lure of Atali
- 9.Phalanx of Conquest
- 10.Field of the Dead
- 11.Echoes of Atlantis
- 12.Hamlets of Aquilonia
- 13.Behold! Tarantia: Royal City
- 14.Hymn for King Conan
- 15.Awash in the Golden Fields of Poitain
- 16.Foundations of the Temple: Mitra
- 17.Akhet: Portal to Stygia
- 18.Beyond the Pyramid: Sunrise in Khopshef Province
- 19.The Purple Lotus Swamp
- 20.Kheshatta: City of Mages
- 21.The Black Ring Citadel: Final Memory
- 22.At Last the Meaning Revealed: Combat Reborn I: Stygia
- 23.At Last the Meaning Revealed: Combat Reborn II: Cimmeria
- 24.At Last the Meaning Revealed: Combat Reborn III: Aquilonia
- 25.The Dreaming Anew: Memories of Cimmeria
Tracks on Disc 2:
- 1.Destroy All Monsters
- 2.We're Gonna Drop the Atom Bomb
- 3.Do You Dig Destruction
- 4.Day of Wrath
- 5.The Wild Lands of Zelata
- 6.Night of the Serpent
- 7.Lacheish Plains
- 8.Combat Revisited I: Shadows of Acheron
- 9.Combat Revisited II: Rise of a Champion
- 10.Combat Revisited III: Herald of Crom
- 11.Combat Revisited IV: Death's Embrace
Personnel: Helene Boksle, Hank Von Helvete (vocals); Gjoril Songvoll, Margrethe Forre (soprano); Tomas Dahl (drums).
Audio Mixer: Knut Avenstroup Haugen.
Liner Note Author: Knut Avenstroup Haugen.
Recording information: Big Ear Studio; Lilleborg Church; Lydbadet Studios; Musicmill; Oslo, Norway.
Arranger: Knut Avenstroup Haugen.
AGE OF CONAN: HYBORIAN ADVENTURES is a widely successful multiplayer, role-play videogame made by Funcom. The plot of the game revolves around the world of Conan the Cimmerian, a novel series by Robert E. Howard, and is set in a fantasy-based world that is part medieval and part ancient civilization. Norwegian composer Knut Avenstroup Haugen wrote the score to accentuate the setting and atmosphere of these dual time periods. Sounding more like Hans Zimmer's work on GLADIATOR and less like a Basil Poledouris score, Haugen skillfully adds a new dimension to the world of Conan. The deluxe two-disc edition features additional music by Turbonegro.