Rosie O'Donnell Another Rosie Christmas
LOW STOCK: Only 2 copies left
|You Save:||$2.01 (25% Off)|
or Mix & Match 10 CDs for $49.90
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: March 1, 2008
- Label: Sbme Special Mkts.
Entertainment Weekly - 12/8/00, p.962 stockings out of 4 - "...Rounds up acts who might never otherwise have cut Christmas tracks..."
- 1.Magic of Christmas Day (God Bless Us Everyone) - Rosie O'Donnell, Snider, D.
- 2.Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Rosie O'Donnell, Spector, Phil
- 3.Santa on the Rooftop - Rosie O'Donnell, Roman, Arnie
- 4.Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Rosie O'Donnell, Martin, Hugh
- 5.Love's in Our Hearts on Christmas Day - Rosie O'Donnell, Haase, Gary
- 6.Do You Hear What I Hear? - Rosie O'Donnell, Regney, Noel
- 7.Gonna Eat for Christmas - Rosie O'Donnell, Estefan, Gloria
- 8.White Christmas - Rosie O'Donnell, Berlin, Irving
- 9.Last Christmas - Rosie O'Donnell, Michael, George
- 10.The Little Drummer Boy - Rosie O'Donnell, Davis, Katherine
- 11.I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus - Rosie O'Donnell, Connors, Tommie
- 12.Winter Wonderland - Rosie O'Donnell, Bernard, Felix
- 13.Santa Claus Is Coming to Town - Rosie O'Donnell, Gillespie, Haven
- 14.O Holy Night - Rosie O'Donnell, Adam, Adolphe
All profits from ANOTHER ROSIE CHRISTMAS are donated to The For All Kids Foundation.
Rosie O'Donnell's second album of holiday duets--just like her first one--could have been titled "Another Middlebrow Christmas." But since the talk show diva can actually sing (in an endearingly New Yawkish way), and the proceeds are earmarked to her For All Kids charity foundation, why be churlish?
This high-gloss holiday album has more moments of wit and soul than expected. The standout track is Rosie's collaboration with the Dixie Chicks (she appears as Trixie Dixie): their trailer park anthem, "Merry Christmas From the Family," has got to be the first holiday song ever whose lyrics mention tampons. Elsewhere, Streisand wannabe Linda Eder offers a flamboyant "Bells of St. Paul," soulstress Macy Gray turns in a strange "Winter Wonderland," Smashmouth sneer on "Nuttin' For Christmas," and Marc Anthony sings the very pants off "Christmas Auld Lang Syne."
Curb Your Enthusiasm - Complete 5th Season (2-DVD)
$22.08 on SALE
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 71 ratings.
Based on 71 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 59,101
- UPC: 886972447926
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
R&B: Funk Music Categories:
100 Proof (Aged in Soul) Somebody's Been Sleeping / 100 Proof Aged In Soul [Import] (CD) ~
$12.35 Super Savings
- Jan Akkerman C.U. (Import) (CD) ~ $22.18
- Rance Allen The Live Experience (CD) ~ $8.98
- Tony Allen Film of Life (CD) ~ $15.28
- Amnesty Free Your Mind: The 700 West Sessions (CD) ~ $14.39
The Albion Christmas Band Traditional (CD) ~
$14.95 Super Savings
Davie Allan Fuzz for the Holidays, Volume 2 (CD) ~
$13.81 Super Savings
- Tuck Andress Hymns,carols And Songs About Snow (CD-R) ~ $11.98 on SALE
Jann Arden A Jann Arden Christmas (CD) ~
$14.81 Super Savings
- Joan Baez Noel (Remastered Edition with Bonus Tracks) (CD) ~ $16.18